💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Filthy" debuts at #20/Bubbling Under Hot 100

Werk

Featured Posts

ELEMENTALITY

I actually don't think it will do that well. Alotttt of people don't like it. I mean alot.

Many of my friends who like Justin Timberlake told me they hated it. And...it got really iffy reviews. If you look on YouTube even the reactors (who usually act like they like artists more so their following will get bigger), pretty much were so convinced it was bad that they all gave it bad reviews.

No one is stanning Filthy. Some people think the beat is cool or different, but most people just say they simply don't get it.

I think it will have a Top 20 peak and fall off. I don't think radio will eat this up. I tried listening to it about 25 times and it never, not even a little, grew on me. It just came out less than two weeks ago and it already feels like old news. 

I really hate to say this too because typically I have loved Justin Timberlake's projects, but he completely created this rootsy expectation (which already seemed gimmicky and looked like an American Eagle/Gander Mountain ad), and then the lead seems to have nothing to do with it. Alot of people were confused by the video too. I mean...look at it's views... 24 million in 12 days. Thats 2 million a day. Not really huge numbers. Like....Bruno X Cardi just came out like one day before Filthy and it is already approaching 100M (8M/day), and it's a REMIX of a FOURTH single off an album thats been out for over a year now. Even Perfect Illusion had that many views after a week and the audio had been out for a week. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

That was after three days of radio play with no sales and streaming. Only reason that happened was because the sales and streaming weeks for the Hot 100 go from Friday-Thursday and radio week goes from Monday-Sunday. So his radio was so strong those first three days, that it made the song #120. 

Im not a fan of Justin, but let's be real here. 

Archived