Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Filthy" debuts at #20/Bubbling Under Hot 100

Werk

Featured Posts

jaXXXon

Obviously this was only a small fraction of his airplay. You have to be pretty dense to think Top 5 on iTunes and Top 20 on Spotify would only lead to #120 on the Hot 100 :madge:

OBVIOUSLY if all those things are counted he'll be AT LEAST Top 20. Gaga's Perfect Illusion did waaaaaaaay worse and debuted in the Top 20.

Read with comprehension, please.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon

This article was posted SIX DAYS AGO. God people! That was like ONE day after the song's release.

That's it. I'm done with humanity. How the hell can you post an article A WEEK OLD and claim it's new? Get ready to be dragged in a few hours when THIS WEEK'S update will be released resulting in a huge jump for the song.

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

This article was posted SIX DAYS AGO. God people! That was like ONE day after the song's release.

That's it. I'm done with humanity. How the hell can you post an article A WEEK OLD and claim it's new? Get ready to be dragged in a few hours when THIS WEEK'S update will be released resulting in a huge jump for the song.

So you're judging the entire humanity based on a GGDaily irrelevant thread :ladyhaha:

Some bitter comments are not such a big deal :poot:

Arturo
20 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Unfortunately, it will go to Top 5 right after the SuperBowl. :toofunny: Those awful lyrics don't deserve that exposure.

Expect the album to be one of the best selling of 2018.

It’ll go #8 on the chart published tomorrow since it wont have just 2 hours of sales.

1 hour ago, Werk said:

But why isn't it on the Hot 100 if it received that much radio spins or is it because it debuted on a Friday?

it got 2 hours of tracking for the whole week wish puts it at 120, top 15 next week with full tracking week.

migamiga
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

I never understand what bubbling under means. About to chart??

It's the chart for songs that have never been on hot 100 and are right on the cusp of cracking into it (hence the name)

freebit
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

:selena: How will the human race recover?

FRANZGA

y'all need to research :saladga:

it's from last week's chart.. it debuted that low from few hours of sales and 2days? of airplay.

and this week, I've read it somewhere that it could debut within top10. don't know how true

FRANZGA
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Delete this. Thats based on ~2 hours of airplay and sales.

15 minutes ago, OBEY said:

it got 2 hours of tracking for the whole week wish puts it at 120, top 15 next week with full tracking week.

as far as I can remember airplay's tracking week is til Sunday or Saturday?

that's how LWYMMD debuted at 70s

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

It’ll go #8 on the chart published tomorrow since it wont have just 2 hours of sales.

Ok, thank you. I was dying to know. 

PatrickMonster

lol it will be top 10 next week, you guys dont really understand how charts work, right?

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Unfortunately, it will go to Top 5 right after the SuperBowl. :toofunny: Those awful lyrics don't deserve that exposure.

Expect the album to be one of the best selling of 2018.

Or maybe this is his PI and he wont even perform it :ladyhaha:

His MR will be next

Archived