💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The moment I knew I was a superfan

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

It was 2011 and I remember gaga had just released Judas and was slowly teasing BTW. I was on youtube listening to Avril Lavigne's the best damn thing album and came across the judas audio. I realized it was just posted 4 hours ago and I listened to it with a lot of excitement and fell in love. A couple days later I came across this video 

(but at the time It had the judas chorus audio over it) and I thought that the opening of judas choreo was actually gonna be the chorus choreo :ladyhaha::interestinga:. When the video came out and I saw her on the motorcycle I watched the video incessantly many times and obsessed over her visuals and originality. But the moment I knew it was when I watched the ellen performance of judas for the first time. I was at my grandmas house and I was in the living room while she was making dinner. I was watching ellen bc I knew gaga was gonna be on. When ellen announced gaga I screamed and my grandma got mad because her hearing aid's made it sound like I was screaming right in her ear :ladyhaha:. When I saw gaga my eyes were glued to the T.V and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The Outfit, The Vocals, The choreo. And that right there was the moment I knew that she was the most amazing woman on planet earth. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Catnikko

yaaas.png

Mine was flicking through tv channels & i stumbled on her singing Paparazzi @ Glastonbury and i fell in love with the chorus instantly :lolly: then i went to youtube and it was when TFM songs had leaked and i heard monster and lived

Actual patient

imnotyourbabe10

Back in the day when Judas was leaking and then she released it early...and on Easter weekend :giveup:

[I love our Lady--she always makes moments/releases so recognizable and easily to recall...it's not just her music but also alongside those non-Gaga moments we've experienced her music...doubling the memories...thank you, Gaga!]

hausofcy

I remember some stans using that quote at the end as proof that the BTW album cover she released was fake :rip:

🇯🇵

RochestrMonstr
2 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

It was 2011 and I remember gaga had just released Judas and was slowly teasing BTW. I was on youtube listening to Avril Lavigne's the best damn thing album

This brings back memories! 2011 was the year Avril Lavigne put out her best album to date in my opinion, Goodbye Lullaby. I was literally almost as obsessed with GL as I was with BTW at the time! 

Archived