đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Band Perry

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

So you may know the grammy award winning country pop trio The Band Perry consists of three siblings. I wouldn't bring a country group to GGD but they have changed there direction toward pop for there upcoming album My Bad Imagination.  

There first single from the new album is titled "Stay In The Dark": 

They also have a live performance of the song on The Tonight Show:

I think they have some potential for pop and I hope there new album comes out soon. What are your thoughts on the song and the performance. Will you give it a listen?

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

DeleteMyAccount

It's quite sad; their exit from country music. I saw them at Summerfest this past year and they seemed so somber about having to basically restart their careers. I also felt bad because half of the crowd at the concert left before the show was done.. 

But I still enjoyed their show. They have a lot of talent and sadly they aren't finding a ton of success right now.

12 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

It's quite sad; their exit from country music. I saw them at Summerfest this past year and they seemed so somber about having to basically restart their careers. I also felt bad because half of the crowd at the concert left before the show was done.. 

But I still enjoyed their show. They have a lot of talent and sadly they aren't finding a ton of success right now.

But why couldn't they still stick to country? :huh: 

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Werk said:

But why couldn't they still stick to country? :huh: 

I'm guessing they wanted to explore new genres. But their exit was like a door being slammed in their face. It was so sudden tbh. And sadly they haven't really bounced back yet with a hit. 

sethrb101

Hmmmm... I’m not sure how to feel. As someone from the south I’ve been aware of them since back in the day and all their lesser known songs since “If I Die Young.” I really liked them as someone who doesn’t very much enjoy country music at all.

This direction, though. Idk :awkney:

I looked at their channel and they had an even poppier song in 2016. It’s different for sure.

#Gaga2020

Archived