💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyonce Credit Removed From Ed Sheeran’s ‘Perfect’ On Billboard Hot 100

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

Upon its first week of release, the duet version served as the most dominant in sales and streams. It also delivered majorly on radio, where it was being plugged as the primary version of the song.

However, with the initial buzz quieting, Sheeran pounding the promotional pavement solo, and the video for the original continuing to gain traction, this week marks the first week where the collaboration version is no longer contributing the bulk of sales, streams, or airplay.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/01/beyonce-credit-removed-sheerans-perfect-billboard-hot-100/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno
Just now, Werk said:

But why? :huh: 

I guess the original version is doing fine on its own. At least that's what I comprehend from the text.

migamiga

im not sure how to feel about this because it was her hype that made the song #1 but at the same time she didn't contribute anything to the composition :koons:

McMonster08

The song was already a hit prior to Beyonce feature anyway, but it might not have reached #1.

Get that #1 I guess. :sis:

ELEMENTALITY

Sorry I love Beyonce but I'm sick and tired of artists hopping on other artists tracks after the fact and then taking credit sooooo:

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

If this happened to Gaga :laughga:  imagine the f**king meltdowns :diane:

it almost happened after Linda Perry exposed that she barely wrote any of TIHTY :toofunny: 

Archived