💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katya & Trixie Mattel had a falling out

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Katya & Trixie (co-hosts of viral webseries UNHhhh and the Trixie and Katya Show on VICELAND, former contestants of RuPaul's Drag Race) appearently had a major falling out. Katya recently unfollowed Trixie on Instagram and then went on Instagram live, eccentrically announcing in fluent French, that she would take a longer break from Drag due to her ongoing struggle with addiction & mental health issues. Answering a fan question about what Trixie said to her about it, Katya remarked in a sad voice that "she just doesn't understand it". She didn't mention how her "break" would affect her sold out comedy world tour, starting in the UK in two weeks.

Her Instagram live video is still available to watch if you follow her.

It's not actually true.

There was a question in French saying something like:"Why Trixie doesn't speak French?" or "Why don't you speak French with Trixie?"

& Katya answered "She just doesn't understand it". It wasn't about something else.

& she (Katya) said that she needs time to rest & to focus on herself. The drug addiction & the gigs are too much & she needs time for herself.

(Idk about the unfollowings but I think they're still friends (I hope so tho))

SychosSoChic

the universe takes everything from me

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

monsterdino

Lmao it was only time in question for when this would happen. If you all didnt notice Trixie is so egoistical and so full of herself so I expected this to happen, cant say that Im surprised at all

monsterdino
23 minutes ago, baptism said:

Eek, Trixie did a comedy show in my city on Friday. She seemed okay... 

lmfao did u expect Trixie to fall into a deep depression and not perform bc of this? :selena: 

LaLuna

Well that's a damn shame. I love them both, especially on UNHhhh, but I will forever be Team Katya. She's my girl.

Also, I had no idea she spoke French so well. One more reason for me to love her :flutter:

Florian

I'm actually amazed by her French :giveup: It's one of the first time I hear an english speaker using the subjunctive mode that well :giveup: 

Ego Slayer

Idk how I feel about Trixie honestly, her intro in the trailer for AS3 kind of rubs me the wrong way. Katya is a gem though and I hope she gets through her addiction issues, it’s such a crappy thing to go through.

calmar

The title is kind of clickbait and there's no proof of that. She's simply going 'on a break' for her mental health issues; there's nothing there about hating or falling out with Trixie. 

Spoiler

Also her French isn't spectacular 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

The title is kind of clickbait and there's no proof of that. She's simply going 'on a break' for her mental health issues; there's nothing there about hating or falling out with Trixie. 

Hide contents

Also her French isn't spectacular 

lmfao the tag is rumour and katya clearly unfollowed trixie

Spoiler

also her french is spectacular considering she that she learned it herself without living in France and the fact that this is the 3rd language she can speak :rip: 

Archived