theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

These Twitter insiders literally just tell us what we wanna hear:saladga:
Hyping up innocent souls
Granted, these innocent souls are also dumb enough to believe the insiders:trollga:
Honestly, Gaga should just take tips from us:ladyhaha: She'd be more successful and she would make better music (possibly)

Pray4FameGa
22 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Aww sis you're trying to expose the wrong account xx

we're talking about PopFactsNews now 

EDIT: also who still uses Windows XP:ladyhaha:

WINDOWS XP THOUGH!!!! I'm not the only one dying about that. How does it even still work??!  :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Enceladus

I just had a thought about LG6. She was often in studio a few month ago. Now we hear nothing anymore. Could it be that they mixing it right now? I have a strong feeling that something’s really coming this year besides ASIB

BlingNotTheMusic

I’m at a loss. Tbh I know I do this to myself but ever since Frankenstein-gate in Nov, I have been hypeT for every “release date” 11/19, 12/19, 01/19 and now they are saying 01/19 is scrapped and “February is a good time to be a little monster” I just can’t. I’m exhausted. I feel like I’m being pulled in so many directions. 

When I hear new Gaga music it just soothes my soul and I really need it. REALLY hoping for a longer album this time around. Since we wont get another album for probably another 3-4 years. 

Anyone on the miserable hype train like me?!

I really think that an album with some hits could do good for the promo of ASIB 

#2018radioisours

I bet you made this Twitter account you slut @theahsfan

Just kidding :kara:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• 3 months later...

Archived