💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New music to be released soon [RUMOUR THREAD]

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Rumors lowkey make me excited, only because I know the truth that Gaga would never want to actually release music, media, videos, or any sort of artistic media, if she truly had the choice to :-)

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Idk who's more sad, this account or the people who give them attention and courage to post more

YJJXrEy.gif

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all know it's definitely fake because Gaga would not "release music as soon as possible."

Welp. /end threadgo.php?u=a5rGw%2Bfzw0OdKLTcudX9NTilOF3X4

theahsfan
Just now, monketsharona said:

Don't care about what people say, I actually believe them, they were right on a lot of things

Thank you! Someone who agrees at last.

I mean, they could be wrong or misinformed or their source could even be lying but we gotta consider, why would they lie given that they have accurate tea on most artists, mainly Taylor, Selena, Nicki and Ariana. It makes no sense

Sneaky Oliver

Well... I hope so :selena: but I don’t really believe them. It’s not “too soon” for new music. Remember Born This Way and Judas were released during Monster Ball Tour!  And this bitch can record an album in few months 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, theahsfan said:

Thank you! Someone who agrees at last.

I mean, they could be wrong or misinformed or their source could even be lying but we gotta consider, why would they lie given that they have accurate tea on most artists, mainly Taylor, Selena, Nicki and Ariana. It makes no sense

Because first it was AMAs, then new music before the European leg, then Jan 19, then February will be great to be a Gaga fan some bullshit, now they're saying March... :selena:

I know that delays happen in music industry, but this much? I don't think so, it's not a joke. Once you set a release date, it's DONE.

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Because first it was AMAs, then new music before the European leg, then Jan 19, then February will be great to be a Gaga fan some bullshit, now they're saying March... :selena:

I know that delays happen in music industry, but this much? I don't think so, it's not a joke. Once you set a release date, it's DONE.

Jan 19, 4 days left :stalkga:

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not really. Especially not with Gaga's team :triggered: Do you not know better? 

Phaye Monster

Honey:triggered:

Pretty please, let’s ignore this account. If they’re ever right it’s probably just luck. They have no actual “sources”. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Flawless

I really think she's coming back this semester but at the same time I'm not expecting anything. Let's see what it happens.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

theahsfan
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

3 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Jan 19, 4 days left :stalkga:

a) What if it was the plan to debut new music at the AMAs before she may have decided to work on it more or push it back or something? We don't know the tea from behind the scenes. And it could've even be them predicting as a fan not an insider, because it was during the Frankensteined era they said that.

b) They never said anything about new music before the European leg

c) It's not even February yet

d) ...or March

They actually clarified that Gaga was supposed to announce new tour dates on the 19th but isn't going to anymore. 

Archived