đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling one ticket Lady Gaga in Amsterdam

HiNaifAnt

Featured Posts

First of all, I'm new here so I hope this is allowed.  I'm selling one ticket for the Lady Gaga concert in Amsterdam on January 20. It's for the standing area. I only have one Gaga-liking friend and he isn't able to go. And I bought the tickets without asking him first so it's my problem haha. You can PM me if you're interested and we can discuss a price. I'm definitely not trying to profit from this so I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out.

Full disclosure, I wasn't able to get tickets when they went on sale, so I bought tickets later from a man. They're legit hard-copy tickets, the guy didn't seem shady at all, didn't ask for more money than the official price etc. So everything seems to be okay. However, if for some reason it turns out I was scammed anyway and I sold you a fake ticket, I'm definitely going to give you your money back!

ETA: Date on the ticket doesn't match the date of the show because as you all probably know, the original show was cancelled and the tickets for the original date can still be used for the new date. 

$_85.JPG

"I'm definitely going to give you your money back!!! :poot:"

Good luck, though. Looks legit to me.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

15 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I dont trust this AT ALL + your account

I've been a lurker for a while, which you can do perfectly fine without having an account. My profile pic is my actual face. I've linked my real Twitter and Instagram, from which you can even work out where I work. But feel free not to believe it :)

Luke78619

I'm going Amsterdam on the 21st :cryga: so I wouldn't be able to go anyway 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

If you only have one friend who is a Gaga fan, why'd you decide to set up your account here and link social media and whatnot? :oprah:

10 minutes ago, Sailor said:

If you only have one friend who is a Gaga fan, why'd you decide to set up your account here and link social media and whatnot? :oprah:

I'm not following? I like Gaga so I read this forum. Never felt like posting myself so I didn't make an account. However, now that I have an extra ticket (I'm still going to the concert myself) I figured I could see if there was someone here that was interested. Because I knew people tend to distrust recent accounts I decided to link my socials that have been around for years so people could see I'm an actual human being and they are able to make a better judgement on whether to trust me or not. Not sure what only having one Gaga fan friend has to do with it? Just means that my other friends have different taste in music. :) 

Just now, HiNaifAnt said:

I'm not following? I like Gaga so I read this forum. Never felt like posting myself so I didn't make an account. However, now that I have an extra ticket (I'm still going to the concert myself) I figured I could see if there was someone here that was interested. Because I knew people tend to distrust recent accounts I decided to link my socials that have been around for years so people could see I'm an actual human being and they are able to make a better judgement on whether to trust me or not. Not sure what only having one Gaga fan friend has to do with it? Just means that my other friends have different taste in music. :) 

well good luck gurl. :triggered:

Archived