Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dolores O’Riordan (The Cranberries) dies at 46

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

God, I am so upset by this. Rest In Peace to a beautiful artist. I remember seeing this video as a very young child and being in awe. I was about 5 and the images were so vivid for me. I remember being so confused about a place far away called Ireland and the traumas they endured. 

Love you Dolores :(

⚯͛

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My students always plays "Zombie" as a tradition in my music class. This is so sad.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

That J

@that juju just told me and I ran here to see what happened.  46 years old?!  My God, I am shocked.  I remember so vividly when her voice entered the radio landscape and the world asked "who is THAT?"  Such a talented and gifted woman who endured too much ...my heart goes to he loved ones. It's truly shocking.   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

retroglamx

I've been so sad since I read the news, I'm on the edge of tears and I'm currently at work. Dolores' had one of the most influential works and unique voices the music industry has had the pleasure to witness. Her passing is so sudden, I hope she was okay and she didn't suffer. I also hope her death was by natural causes. I'd feel so sad if it was related to drug abuse or others :( may her soul rest in peace.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

NOOOO!!! I fell in love with The Cranberries because of my dad... He'll be devastated to hear about her passing.

R.I.P.

Edonis

Rest peacefully queen. Dreams is literally one of my favorite songs ever and I'm heartbroken to hear about this :(

Cailleach

OMG NO :( 

I’ve been obsessed with Zombie this past month, especially since I live in Ireland and my family had to experience The Troubles :S

I’ve recently fallen in love without Dreams as well, this is so awful, she’s gone way too soon

That's not very born this way of you

FrankGutz

omg!! not one of my childhood icons, she was so young, omfg

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Frivolero

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiluJGvt9zYAhVFlJQKHcg5BB8QqUMIMjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fentertainment-arts-42696376&usg=AOvVaw1PR7SO4QAOyfas-2aLI6XQ

I don't think many know her but it's sad. You would have heard of this song before. 

Edit: not sure if a thread has been made already, if so please merge thnqs :(

RAMROD

I heard the news last night before dinner time. Needless to say, my BF had to calm me down before we can enjoy our dinner.

As one of the 90s kids, this is really heart breaking for me. I grow up listening to many music including The Cranberries. I live the lyrics that Dolores wrote. Always so poetic. Such a loss but she have achieved so much. May she rest in peace.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheFriend

This is so sad. The iconic Zombie. Dad introduced this to us and immediately me and my younger brother loved the song forever :(

SlaeUrAnus

Devastated.

She had the voice of an angel. Her songwriting skills were among the best I have heard and her music inspired me.

Fly high, Dorlores :( 

In my messy era.

Archived