💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My pics and videos of Gaga in Barcelona (UPDATED)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

This pic is my favorite, they're all amazing 

DTjD24eXkAApYBV.jpg

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

BornSimon
5 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

Please upload the pics on wikipedia theyre pretty nice!

Tell me how to do it and I will! I have never done it before.

BornSimon
4 hours ago, Vodka said:

This pic is my favorite, they're all amazing 

DTjD24eXkAApYBV.jpg

When I saw this picture on my camera I couldn't believe I had just taken it :cryga:

7 hours ago, BornSimon said:

When I saw this picture on my camera I couldn't believe I had just taken it :cryga:

It really is that great tho, so beautiful. A piece of Gaga history :whitney:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

BornSimon
4 hours ago, Vodka said:

It really is that great tho, so beautiful. A piece of Gaga history :whitney:

Thank you so much :wub:

I just got back home from the second concert, which was possibly even better than the first one. I went to see her outside her hotel again today but she didn't stop and things got a bit crazy. I filmed this:

I will be uploading my videos from tonight as well, they're from a complete different angle than the ones from the other day. I got to re-live the show from a totally different point of view and it was INCREDIBLE. The lights, you guys, the lights are just WOW.

1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

Thank you so much :wub:

I just got back home from the second concert, which was possibly even better than the first one. I went to see her outside her hotel again today but she didn't stop and things got a bit crazy. I filmed this:

I will be uploading my videos from tonight as well, they're from a complete different angle than the ones from the other day. I got to re-live the show from a totally different point of view and it was INCREDIBLE. The lights, you guys, the lights are just WOW.

LOOOOOL I can imagine yeah hahahaha. I remember meeting her in person too at the asib filming and that day, she literally just said hello, introduced B Cooper to us, and said bye in the cutest way, it was so quick but so bubbly. It was pretty funny, I think they've got a thread about it somewhere here on the forum. There must've been so much screaming, I mean I can hear some of it thru the video, but they were calm the other day right? It does like everyone was freaking out right then in ur vid

You got to see her twice in a rowww that's just. Ah that's like pop heaven ...! ! Keep up the vids and pics :selena:, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who appreciates them! And mhm! Np man, thank u!! :kara:

Thanks for sharing your experience. :hug:

Those pics are HQ too which don’t happen frequently at a Gaga show. 

BornSimon
21 hours ago, Vodka said:

LOOOOOL I can imagine yeah hahahaha. I remember meeting her in person too at the asib filming and that day, she literally just said hello, introduced B Cooper to us, and said bye in the cutest way, it was so quick but so bubbly. It was pretty funny, I think they've got a thread about it somewhere here on the forum. There must've been so much screaming, I mean I can hear some of it thru the video, but they were calm the other day right? It does like everyone was freaking out right then in ur vid

You got to see her twice in a rowww that's just. Ah that's like pop heaven ...! ! Keep up the vids and pics :selena:, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who appreciates them! And mhm! Np man, thank u!! :kara:

Heeey! You actually talked to her! I haven't managed to yet. I have seen her in concert 5 times, I was at the ARTPOP party in Berlin, saw her outside her hotel 3 times... yet I haven't managed to say a word to her yet.

I have just finished uploading all my videos from the second concert! I'll post them in a minute!

20 hours ago, Kleth said:

Omg congrats 😢😍 :wub: those pictures are amazing :wtfga: 

Thank you so much! I was like 10th row, which helped with the pics!

20 hours ago, KING said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. :hug:

Those pics are HQ too which don’t happen frequently at a Gaga show. 

No problem, it's my pleasure!

BornSimon

Thread updated with day two!

4 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

Gaga saying hi is just the cutest :wub:

I know, I melted. :kara:

6 hours ago, BornSimon said:

Heeey! You actually talked to her! I haven't managed to yet. I have seen her in concert 5 times, I was at the ARTPOP party in Berlin, saw her outside her hotel 3 times... yet I haven't managed to say a word to her yet.

Actually haven't talked to her like an actualy conversation, I was pretty shy hahahahahaha, but she looked at me like 3 different times, eye contact. I was totally fangirling hahahahahahahaha :laughga:

BornSimon
16 hours ago, Vodka said:

Actually haven't talked to her like an actualy conversation, I was pretty shy hahahahahaha, but she looked at me like 3 different times, eye contact. I was totally fangirling hahahahahahahaha :laughga:

I remember at the ARTPOP party in Berlin when she performed Gypsy she was wearing those black contacts and we made eye contact a few times and I totally froze every single time.

5 hours ago, BornSimon said:

I remember at the ARTPOP party in Berlin when she performed Gypsy she was wearing those black contacts and we made eye contact a few times and I totally froze every single time.

Ohmygod. I mean, no yeah she definitely has that intensity in them. She was singing on stage for a scene, and it was a really emotional song, so beautiful, and she looked at me while i was crying, bc I knew what she was singing about, and well yeah, but I don't know whether or not I was scared or honored. It was so intense, so probably both :selena:

I remember when Aura leaked, and there was that gif of her with her eyes glowing from her the passenger seat. I was legit scared

Spoiler

tumblr_mrbve15LDL1r3rcywo1_250.gif

Archived