Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My pics and videos of Gaga in Barcelona (UPDATED)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Alright so I thought I wouldn't make a huge ass thread so I just put everything under spoilers. I hope you like all the pics and videos!

DAY ONE

Spoiler

So yesterday I managed to see Gaga both outside her hotel and at the concert, and she was absolutely amazing as usual. I thought I'd post my best pics and videos in this thread to share them with you guys, also so you know that if you go to the concert and stand on the left of the catwalks you have a pretty great view, as some of my (boyfriend's) videos prove.

I am going back tomorrow so if I have anything to add I'll just update this thread. Hope you guys like them!

First of all, here's my full video of Gaga leaving her hotel before the show:

Here's some of the best pics I took:

DTjD24eXkAApYBV.jpg

DTjD3vDW4AAFuLf.jpg

DTjD4ewXkAAkEQa.jpg

DTjD4-QW0AApLsG.jpg

This video my boyfriend made of Paparazzi is amazing. The crowd at the end, Gaga at the start, everything :wub:

And a playlist with all of my videos and my boyfriend's, some of them are really good, particularly the intro, Applause, Dancin' In Circles, Paparazzi, Scheiße... well I love them all really cos they're mine :wub:

EDIT: DAY TWO 

Spoiler

Saw her outside her hotel again but things weren't exactly quiet this time, it got a bit out of hand with monsters running after her car...

And here are the videos from the second concert. They are from a complete different angle and the show looks ****ING AMAZING FROM THERE. My God, the lights, the stage, the catwalks, the audience. Everything was incredible. There's fantastic shots of the packed arena, people going crazy during Applause, Gaga leaving the arena at the end of Million Reasons, the incredible lights during most songs...

Spoiler

mister max

Thank you for sharing! I hope you enjoyed the concert :flutter:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

RAMROD

Slay a bit! Thanks for sharing these :applause:

DTjD4ewXkAAkEQa.jpg

”My foot is not one of your guitar pedals!!”

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS

The Pictures are SLAYAGE OMGGGG WIG

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

loathereality
Just now, loathereality said:

i think we were really close 

i was more towards the right corner of the main stage

BornSimon
5 hours ago, mister max said:

Thank you for sharing! I hope you enjoyed the concert :flutter:

It was amazing. It was my 4th Gaga concert in Barcelona and she just never disappoints. She really does her best to involve every single person, she chats a lots, she's funny, she's fierce. When I see her live I realise she hasn't changed one bit since she came out.

5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

OMG You were so close to her:giveup:

I had her like 10 cms away from my face and did not dare say anything. She was busy with the guys in front of me so I didn't want to unnecessarily bother her. I did touch her fluffy coat when she ran past me though:stalkga:

3 hours ago, loathereality said:

i was more towards the right corner of the main stage

The right corner? I was on the left, facing the main stage, beside the stage where she performs Joanne.

3 hours ago, Werk said:

We were literally saying how calm you were yesterday in this thread :air: :

Well to be fair the guards told us to stay calm and keep quiet quite a few times and that screaming and pushing was only gonna scare her away. I mumbled "Yeah we are not animals". I mean, I am a 33 year old, I am just there to see her, not to rip her hairs out and sell them on eBay.

BornSimon
3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

The Pictures are SLAYAGE OMGGGG WIG

THANK YOU! It was so hard to stand still but it was so worth it for these shots! 

Archived