đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I realized something

Citrom

Featured Posts

So i live in Central-Europe and Gaga won't come here with this tour only to Western-Europe.

And Gaga always come to Austria to Vienna in this area which is in the neighbourhood

And i looked up that with ARTPOP Ball in Vienna the show was completed around 85% :wtfga:

And i think that's why she doesn't come here this year (and also Joanne is not a very big tour)

But i hope she will come here with her next tour :pray:

I want to see her live in my life :selena: :madge: :wub:

PrincessDiez

sameeee

even though it would take me 15 hours to drive to vienna I would do it for gags lol

Cobyy

The Bling

I'm praying for you :hug::pray:

Right now I'm lying on my bed knowing I could be in Barcelona bopping my ass off. I know how you feel :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

If her next album is more commercial, more countries will buy her music & thus her tour will go to more places. Get saving those pennies sis.

11 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Why you don’t come to a show in Germany then? It’s not that far away?

No, it's near tho, but i should pay for the travel, and i should pay hotel or something and in Vienna i know people where i could sleep :staymad:

AlexanderMagno

ARTPOP  was already a very weak era in Europe. But the BTWBall had been successful, so the ArtRave dates kind of relied on that. In the end, there were a few not sold out shows. With Joanne, there is no previous tour to back it up and the album was equally weak, so naturally she had to keep a few countries out of the list.

One way to turn this issue around is to plan your vacations at the same time Gaga is doing a concert. You won't waste money on purpose just for a show, you'll be attending her concert by chance while enjoying a trip.

Archived