💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What has Gaga done to her lips? They look quite thin now!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

she's been getting injections off and on since 2012. They prob won't completely return to their original shape as a result of this.

:toofunny:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Sometimes, but only very occasionally, her features look how they were a few years ago (plus aging). My guess is that this is when the temporary Epione work fades off and she's in an interim period.

It's the best, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

Sometimes I genuinely find it hard to believe she's the same person. She looks and acts so different every "era".

bannedT for life and it's SAD

moonsago

Honestly I don’t know, she changed the doctor or something cause her mouth looks so wide and pouty nowadays while during the time she was promoting the Fame perfume even though you could tell she was doing fillers she looked SO incredible good it was insane, I LOVED her face back then, even during ARTPOP. My favorite is still probably the way she looked in Telephone when Beyonce called her, like super pale and the harsh strong makeup was just so incredible attractive on her. But anyway, I still think she’s very beautiful like look at the time she was singing for the presidents, and in the gif ya’ll post of her being carried in that elevator in the white dress, I feel like it depends on the makeup she wears too. Her countess era was also INSANELY gorgeous. 

Archived