Jump to content
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

GGD User Just Predicted VeGagas Residency

Featured Posts

Piece of Me   Paws Up 2,636
Piece of Me

In Page 6, you can see ummm... JLo (I really don't know who this bitch is) says "everything but a vegas residency"..

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 2
I am sorry but Ivy Aguas cannot come to the phone right now.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF   Paws Up 3,108
FfFfFfFF

It's at page 5.

 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland   Paws Up 46,601
MaryJaneHolland
24 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

@MaryJaneHolland is shook

 

2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

inb4 that @MaryJaneHolland member defended Vegas when it was announced :stalkga:

 

(don't come at me, I have no idea and I'm joking)

What's going on? :air:

  • LMAO 1
In GAGA we trust!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland   Paws Up 46,601
MaryJaneHolland

Oh. Yes, I defended the residency (even tho I could've lived without it) because she's doing ~37 shows per year. She still has 90% of the year free for other projects. When I wrote that comment I was thinking of something like Britney's show, where she is stuck in Vegas for years.

:bye:

  • Like 2
In GAGA we trust!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexanderMagno   Paws Up 4,337
AlexanderMagno
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Oh. Yes, I defended the residency (even tho I could've lived without it) because she's doing ~37 shows per year. She still has 90% of the year free for other projects. When I wrote that comment I was thinking of something like Britney's show, where she is stuck in Vegas for years.

:bye:

Yes, of course, that's the reason :stalkga:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei   Paws Up 8,624
Ryusei
36 minutes ago, Alexander Blu said:

CONSPIRACY THEORY IS COMING

AFTER I HIT 50 CONTENTS

sjsns

can't wait to react with LMAO

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Blu   Paws Up 53
Alexander Blu
10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

can't wait to react with LMAO

if i got banned 2 months on this account like what happened on my main account

then gagadaily is cancelledT

  • LMAO 1
second account .

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skai Jackson   Paws Up 14,859
Skai Jackson
8 minutes ago, Alexander Blu said:

if i got banned 2 months on this account like what happened on my main account

then gagadaily is cancelledT

Well you can't create a duplicate account so you're going to be banned very soon. :stalkga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Blu   Paws Up 53
Alexander Blu
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

Well you can't create a duplicate account so you're going to be banned very soon. :stalkga:

wait really?

second account .

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skai Jackson   Paws Up 14,859
Skai Jackson
Just now, Alexander Blu said:

wait really?

Yes, it's against the rules. If you create a duplicate account the second account would be banned and it would extend the ban on your main account for a month.

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Blu   Paws Up 53
Alexander Blu
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

Yes, it's against the rules. If you create a duplicate account the second account would be banned and it would extend the ban on your main account for a month.

anyways :toofunny:

  • LMAO 3
second account .

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×