performance

Jessie J slays her 1st performance on China's show "SINGER"

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

Im really sick of everyone underrating and underestimating her. I really hope this promo pays off because the girl deserves so much aclaim and love from the GP.

I remember back in 2011 when she was just about to release Domino, i was lucky enough to be invited to an event where she was singing it acoustic in front of a small group of people for the first time ever, a truly breath taking performance :giveup:

PunkTheFunk

Wow this Jessica girl can sing!!!! :giveup: She definitely has the potential to be big outside of China -- someone give her a recording contract!! 

ZephyrInTheSky
3 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

Dizzy dancing in the moonlight :air:

LOL China is known for messing up english song lyrics in cd booklets, movie covers, posters :poot: or everywhere really, i cant.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

sipthistea

I won't mock her 'cause, first of all, it's a smart decision and she will definitely have the Asian market assured when she finishes the competition. Since Americans didn't pay her any attention, she'll become a major artist in Asia. :poot:

And ib4 Gaga becomes the next non-asian singer to become a participant the show's next season :ladyhaha:

sipthistea
3 hours ago, Popo said:

China's not ready for sexy and dirty.

I'm feeling fancy and free :laughga:

It's in a lower key and it sounds really good. I hate when she screams to the heavens when she sings and sounds like a chipmunk . I think she doesn't do that anymore or her voice has gotten lower/more mature. Her voice here is kinda mellow and smooth. I like it.

littlepotter

OMFG OK BUT I JUST NOTICED THAT THE CHORUS IS SO SIMILAR TO DEMI'S COOL FOR THE SUMMER

chaeri pls

FrankGutz

vnajvnj yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss!!! lvhlsa   shes a kween!!

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

brit4ever
9 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

A terrible attitude will do that :diane:

Exactly, that's how Xtina's career died, despite her being the best vocalist of her generation(well, maybe with/behind Beyonce). That's why it is important to be nice to others.

Archived