💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Jessie J slays her 1st performance on China's show "SINGER"

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 minute ago, Andree said:

apparently, famous singers compete against each other in this talent show so she's competing with other famous singers from China. its not like American Idol or the voice, its actually a smart move since she's been flopping in America for a while, China is a big music market( i think even bigger than the USA) 

Wait, I know singers get invited to perform on talent shows but I didn't know they competed against each other?

Wouldn't that put the 'loser' in bad light? Like imagine if Britney Spears competed with Kesha and if Britney lost, wouldn't that be weird af to Britney?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterious
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, I know singers get invited to perform on talent shows but I didn't know they competed against each other?

Wouldn't that put the 'loser' in bad light? Like imagine if Britney Spears competed with Kesha and if Britney lost, wouldn't that be weird af to Britney?

they have nothing left to loose, they are already flopping :trollga:

She has a very powerful voice, but I still don't like the way she sings. 

It's too shout-y and Xtine-ish smh :triggered:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Andrea B
Just now, Bradley said:

I know its strange but china entertainment is strange as well   :triggered: . they all know Jessie is already famous, she's just getting her coins and trust me she'll get them. I think witness sold 1m in 3 months there and rep 1m in one week. Jessie is not Katy or taylor but China is a really big country so I think her music will start selling more in Asia. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, Andree said:

I know its strange but china entertainment is strange as well   :triggered: . they all know Jessie is already famous, she's just getting her coins and trust me she'll get them. I think witness sold 1m in 3 months there and rep 1m in one week. Jessie is not Katy or taylor but China is a really big country so I think her music will start selling more in Asia. 

Ok so it's for the bling :triggered: that makes more sense.

Hope Gaga doesn't do that though. :triggered:

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Ok so it's for the bling :triggered: that makes more sense.

Hope Gaga doesn't do that though. :triggered:

let's close this thread before the queen of vegas @BorisIsHere sees it :triggered:

Sirius094

Wow I didn't expect this. I love the song, I have listened it just yesterday, but this performance is AMAZING and made me love it even more, her voice is so powerful it's a shame she's flopping in USA. I hope she'll get the recognition she deserves.

Anyway I didn't know Witness sold 1M in China and Reputation 3M. Is this true? How much Gaga sold in China?

I always thought China was a small market since she hasn't any certification from China

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

45 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Let me say this again. This show is for established singers to compete against each other. In every season, there will be 7 singers in the first episode, some will be eliminated in the next episodes and new singers will join. It’s usually 80% iconic singers, think Chinese singers who have Gaga or Madonna or MJ level of fame and 20% new but super talented signed singers in the show.

Many established singers of the Chinese speaking community actually fight to be chosen to compete. The past idk 6 or 7 seasons have given second winds to many singers’ careers and they are now amongst the best selling singers of China. If you kinda know Chinese artists, G.E.M. became really famous after this show. Coco Lee and Sandy Lam, 2 of the most iconic divas won the last 2 seasons.

It’s really such an honour for Jessie J to be on this show and it’s been celebrated there.

And there is no real loser in this show. Contestants (including established ones) who ended up being eliminated in the first few episodes gained enough exposure to gross multi-million per show in their China tour. 

And btw China didn’t come up with this show. It’s actually a copy of a Korean show of the same name.

Irrelevant
38 minutes ago, Andree said:

Gaga's music doesn't even cost money here in China, generous QUEEN :firega:

Spoiler

still bought em on itunes :stalkga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

43 minutes ago, Andree said:

Maybe Jessie J was just bullshitting but she said she discovered a video of Coco Lee singing Price Tag last season and won the show. That’s why she wanted to be on the show. 

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Why would her label allow her to make such decisions? :saladga:

She's an international singer who's supposed to be touring, not seeking opinions from other singer judges on talent shows.

She's a Grammy nominated singer. Bang Bang was nominated for a Grammy.

She’s not being judged by some random singers. There are no celebrity judges in this show coz all the contestants are famous and established singers. They are only voted by audience (of course, Chinese style, FAKE and scripted). 

Im pretty sure Jessie J will end up being the runner up and Wang Feng will end up being the Champion coz of his iconic status + the producer can’t risk giving a foreigner the champion coz Chinese government can be sensitive at times. 

Archived