💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Jessie J slays her 1st performance on China's show "SINGER"

Monsterious

Featured Posts

GagasPussy

I am so dead at the fact that She is actually participating in a televised singing competition. Not even one in the west but in China. This is so random. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember first seeing her sing Big White Room on YouTube and knowing she was gonna be huge, wish she was more appriciated and didn’t let the American labels change who she was as an artist :/  

FalsePromise
12 hours ago, Bradley said:

Why would her label allow her to make such decisions? :saladga:

She's an international singer who's supposed to be touring, not seeking opinions from other singer judges on talent shows.

She's a Grammy nominated singer. Bang Bang was nominated for a Grammy.

She'd tour if she had a decent album or a recent hit  :trollga:

FalsePromise

She has an amazing vocal, but the way she sings some parts, she's "overdoing" it just like Xtina and Ariana and others. It sounds like a bad improvisation it feels out of place. That'll end them all! It's a shame she doesn't have great team around her to write her some hits and manage her :/ 

Chromatislaps
12 hours ago, ARTPOPxBITCH said:

Her voice is amazing, too bad people is really underrating her and her music.

the thing is, her music isn't that great and she oversings a lot. But voice is phenominal :lolly: 

Nigiricombo

Sigh.. you guys seem to be underestimating this show. It’s really hard to make a name for yourself in the Chinese media. Lots of people come and go. Being in this show is a very postitive thing. All those celebrities who are a part of this show are extremely respected and have high status in terms of talent to the Chinese viewers. Don’t undermine the show, Jessie J may or may not be “over” that is not of my concern. The point I’m trying to make is that you can call Jessie J desperate of whatever for attempting to redeem herself through another audience, but definitely because this show is the best she can do. Because not many people have the opportunity to be recognized by the Chinese population as talented. I’m going to be completely honest, they might not even consider Gaga. Gaga is not what the Chinese is about. 

**if you guys actually take the time to watch some performances on YouTube you will see what I mean. Jessie J fits right in, vocally and as a performer.

Here's the first episode if anyone's interested prev one got deleted. There's english sub

Papasquat

I never realized how BEAUTIFUL she is! That was great. I may have been sleeping on her. She is talented. Great work, lady. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Bradley
15 hours ago, Easy said:

She’s not being judged by some random singers. There are no celebrity judges in this show coz all the contestants are famous and established singers. They are only voted by audience (of course, Chinese style, FAKE and scripted). 

Im pretty sure Jessie J will end up being the runner up and Wang Feng will end up being the Champion coz of his iconic status + the producer can’t risk giving a foreigner the champion coz Chinese government can be sensitive at times. 

:rip: That's pretty fraudulent but it's culture I guess.

Nevertheless, get those coins Jessie :triggered:

Nene Areola
2 minutes ago, Nene Areola said:

25:30 mess is that you and i :emma:

"Something about my cool chinese girl ":emma::emma::emma:

Nene Areola
4 hours ago, Karl said:

I remember first seeing her sing Big White Room on YouTube and knowing she was gonna be huge, wish she was more appriciated and didn’t let the American labels change who she was as an artist :/  

The facial expressions i screamed :emma:

Rudz Xinc

Have you guys seen her sang Whitney's I Have Nothing? She slayed that song. I got goosebumps.

Start at 57:00

Look at those clowns

Archived