Kylie - Dancing

Arcanum

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
5 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

whoa!! the Kylie hater in another Kylie thread, still pressedt honey?

He's right, though...

Helxig

I actually really liked it, it's catchy :woohoo:

And the lyrics touched me at some points :smh:

I can tell the song is written about when she had cancer.

She's singing about being sick and not wanting to slow down and give up. She's saying that when she eventually dies, she wants to go out full of life and passion, not sitting at home alone and decaying into sickness. It's apparent in these lines:

"noone wants to stay at home, noone wants to be alone"

"I don't wanna ever stop (living. being full of joy), I'm gonna give it all I've got"

"Can't stand still. Won't slow down"

"When I go out (die), I wanna go out dancing"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Scrolling backwards I can't believe some of you are being so harsh :eww:

What'd y'all expect from a 49 year old woman?

She's written a really sweet and catchy song about living life to the fullest, and not giving into the sickness of her cancer.

And you're all saying it's not 'pop' enough, she's 'late' on current music trends, it won't do well on charts...

For shame :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

the song is kinda generic, miley's drop out

but I really love her but I can't. I just can't this song

*sigh*

screams: WHEN I GO OUT I WANNA GO OUT DANCING

BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE JOANNE

2018 pop post joannegeddon

YeehawKylie
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I actually really liked it, it's catchy :woohoo:

And the lyrics touched me at some points :smh:

I can tell the song is written about when she had cancer.

She's singing about being sick and not wanting to slow down and give up. She's saying that when she eventually dies, she wants to go out full of life and passion, not sitting at home alone and decaying into sickness. It's apparent in these lines:

"noone wants to stay at home, noone wants to be alone"

"I don't wanna ever stop (living. being full of joy), I'm gonna give it all I've got"

"Can't stand still. Won't slow down"

"When I go out (die), I wanna go out dancing"

I agree, I actually love the dark, simplicity of the lyrics. The song is about death, but from a more optimistic point of view. I know a lot of people are waiting to get pop-bangers like CGYOMH, Spinning Around, and Wow  but I really don't think that is where Kylie is at right now. While I think she agrees there were too many hands in making Kiss Me Once, I do think the overall subdued sound of the album is what she was going for and I think she may go for a similar subdued sound for Golden. 

18 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

whoa!! the Kylie hater in another Kylie thread, still pressedt honey?

PMSL. Whoa!! The delusional obsessed nutjob running around like a headless chicken and spouting abuse at those who dislike it. Still pressed honey?

Arcanum

The link has been removed because it is not officially released. I think that the leak is gonna push towards us the release date.

Till then...

Adopt another officially released song & let this thread slumber deep.

Save Kylie. :wub:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Ally123 said:

PMSL. Whoa!! The delusional obsessed nutjob running around like a headless chicken and spouting abuse at those who dislike it. Still pressed honey?

There's a difference between disliking it and trashing Kylie and her career. I honestly don't understand how anyone can hate Kylie, she's one of the least problematic pop singers there are and generally keeps to herself...

If you don't like her music, that's fine. You can share your opinion, but I don't think you need to necessarily trash her and her career...literally every post you've made on here is negative toward Kylie. Look, Kylie and Madonna are friends and I don't think you need to tear down Kylie to uplift Madonna. Both have had great careers spanning three decades. 

Archived