Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kylie - Dancing

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Literally I’ve been scouring the depths of twitter for the past 20 minutes and I haven’t found a single link, like how is this possible? How are y’all hearing this? Where even is it? Did it even leak? Is this all an illusion? :triggered:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Is she going country too? :reductive: 

Not completely, the chorus are still quite pop imho :poot: 

It’s more like the songs some romantic comedy would play on closing credits tbh, when people already got up from there seats and walking away.

But I enjoyed it cos I am this weirdo who sat trough closing credits... and finishing the last quarter of popcorn since I don’t waste foods. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Literally I’ve been scouring the depths of twitter for the past 20 minutes and I haven’t found a single link, like how is this possible? How are y’all hearing this? Where even is it? Did it even leak? Is this all an illusion? :triggered:

What? Have u already got it now? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dancefreak
33 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Flush your toilet, thats how it sounds.

How about you take your bitter pathetic ass off this thread? :interestinga:

Edonis

Hmmm I think she could’ve kept that. I’m assuming that’s just an album track and not a planned single. 

ZephyrInTheSky

It was ok, grows on you. I hope its just a buzz single cause i dont see it doing well. :awkney: But kinda catchy i guess.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

FrankGutz

omg, i loved it!!! :giveup:  im shaking!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

androiduser

it's terribly underwhelming, this is not even single material, let alone suitable for the lead... and it's not some amazing unusual melody and deep lyrics, so that we can justify it by saying "she's doing the music she likes".... I mean, come on, this is going nowhere

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Ally123 said:

As usual, she's late to the party.

The Country/Avicii sound was a thing 5 years ago.

whoa!! the Kylie hater in another Kylie thread, still pressedt honey?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived