Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kylie - Dancing

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Just now, Arcanum said:

Really? :oprah:

It's strange unless they wanted to push the release date earlier?

Yup. That's how this whole thing happened. Uploading the songs to the database doesn't seem to be indicative of a release date schedule, as that Fergie mess was months and months before release.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum
1 minute ago, Solly said:

Pretty sure BMG took SayHey offline (or requested it of the admins) when someone shared a link to the file and it doesn't seem to be going up any time soon. They seem to be also looking for people who are sharing links. Doesn't stop people audio/screen recording though. Shame really :/ not being defensive at all, just vigilant.

Sharing something that is already in the internet qualifies as leaking the song? If this was the case why isn't illegal to share users uploaded youtube videos?

Just asking..

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Sharing something that is already in the internet qualifies as leaking the song? If this was the case why isn't illegal to share users uploaded youtube videos?

Just asking..

Spreading leaks*, not "leaking" as such, I should have clarified. At the end of the day, this is the label's fault. Don't worry about it.

I’m not a Kylie hater or whatever, but I can’t see this doing good on the charts tbh :cryga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

13 minutes ago, Noah said:

Her Team uploaded the Song to BMG last week and made it available for people to download with a BMG Account. They kinda set theirselves up for the leak. 

Kylie still doesn't deserve it. End of.

11 minutes ago, Solly said:

Pretty sure BMG took SayHey offline (or requested it of the admins) when someone shared a link to the file and it doesn't seem to be going up any time soon. They seem to be also looking for people who are sharing links. Doesn't stop people audio/screen recording though. Shame really :/ not being defensive at all, just vigilant.

SayHey was going down for maintenance anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

9 minutes ago, Ally123 said:

As usual, she's late to the party.

The Country/Avicii sound was a thing 5 years ago.

Your hate is on another level. Tragic and pathetic. :toofunny: 

10 minutes ago, Noah said:

Yeah lol, I had someone give me the Song a week ago. 

This is the same reason why DD by Fergie leaked so super early btw

Well aren't you special. :sure:

17 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Delete it if it violates the terms. Enthusiasm takes its toll sometimes.

Literally just delete it yourself. :flop: 

Arcanum
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Literally just delete it yourself. :flop: 

If u could stop being ironic and inform me about how to delete it by myself I would appreciate it much.

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

SayHey was going down for maintenance anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I didn't fully hear what it was all about as I was out when it happened. Did they announce they were going offline?

Just now, Arcanum said:

If u could stop being ironic and inform me about how to delete it by myself I would appreciate it much.

Edit your post and remove the link :) 

StarstruckIllusion

You forgot her last name, sweetie. I thought it was Kylie Minogue, bc she did that first, ya know?

EDIT: LSNDKAJDJSIFDIJFGG OMFG I THOUGHT ALL THIS TIME GOLDEN WAS KYLIE JENNERS DEVUT ALBUM BUT ITS MISS MINIGUE MY WIG IS HAS HOUSTON BLAST OFFED. 

Arcanum
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

You forgot her last name, sweetie. I thought it was Kylie Minogue, bc she did that first, ya know?

When I bought her self titled vinyl in 1995 what age were u?

Clearly she chooses "Kylie" in later years.

Red Velvet
20 minutes ago, Ally123 said:

As usual, she's late to the party.

The Country/Avicii sound was a thing 5 years ago.

Yeah, but she was once early... She popularized la la's.. She is so AMAZING, SHOW-STOPPING, NEVER THE SAME, INNOVATIVE, MUSICAL GENIUS!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived