💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue Albums

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

I really wanna try to get into Kylie. Any recommendations on whoch albums I should listen to first? I already listened to Aphrodite. Its okay. Only like a couple of the songs on it. Also what are her studio albusm. She has like 12 right? 

Spoiler

Also would appreciate a link to where I can download these albums. :stalkga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

If you don't like Aphrodite, well then. :flop:

Try Fever, Light Years and Impossible Princess. Also 'X'.

An older album to try would either be Enjoy Yourself or Rhythm Of Love. 

And kind of! She has 13, including her Christmas album. Her 14th is out around this April :) 

AnnTakamaki

we got some illegal streaming site in my country so i just listen to whatever pop up when i try get into her :poot:. Les Sex from Kiss Me Once make me love her although everyone hate that album

but i try Fever, Light Years for disco, Impossible Princess for experimental album ( i highly recommend Cowboy Style, Dreams, Jump), Body Language have some track like Chocolate, Obsession, Slow, Promises, After dark which i like, also some of her old tracks like Always find the time, Put yourself in my place, Got to be certain, i should be so lucky.... for the MV :

for the download site check 

Spoiler

PM me

4 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

we got some illegal streaming site in my country so i just listen to whatever pop up when i try get into her :poot:. Les Sex from Kiss Me Once make me love her although everyone hate that album

but i try Fever, Light Years for disco, Impossible Princess for experimental album ( i highly recommend Cowboy Style, Dreams, Jump), Body Language have some track like Chocolate, Obsession, Slow, Promises, After dark which i like, also some of her old tracks like Always find the time, Put yourself in my place, Got to be certain, i should be so lucky.... for the MV :

for the download site check 

Hide contents

Itunes Set (Facebook page)

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

You aren't allowed to be giving links to those sort of sites.

Also recommending Body Language for Kylie is like a sin, just saying. :whitney: 

AnnTakamaki
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

You aren't allowed to be giving links to those sort of sites.

Also recommending Body Language for Kylie is like a sin, just saying. :whitney: 

somebody might love forbidden stuff :stalkga:

VOLANTIS

If you were a madge fan first like me, you would LOVE Body language and Fever.

I'd just get the GH album to be safe. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Phoebe Buffay

Start off with Fever, then try X or Light Years and then Body Language. If you're into indie then listen to Impossible Princess. :heart:

narcoswing

I'm seeing great suggestions so far! Also if you like that typical 80's sound then Kylie and Enjoy Yourself are worth listening to!

3 hours ago, shoful said:

I really wanna try to get into Kylie. Any recommendations on whoch albums I should listen to first? I already listened to Aphrodite. Its okay. Only like a couple of the songs on it. Also what are her studio albusm. She has like 12 right? 

Hide contents

Body Language, Fever, Light Years are her best albums imo.
If you're into experimental stuff you can listen to Impossible Princess (it had some comparisons with Ray Of Light although Impossible Princess mixes more music styles I think)

Her albums after Body Language are kinda generic tho, particulary Kiss Me Once which is the most generic album I ever heard

As a Madonna fan you will probably love Kylie's music

Listen to Ultimate Kylie and then try this :)

If you like the more trip hop or pop rock style like Confide In Me and Did It Again, listen to Impossible Princess and self titled.

If you like the bubblegum style like I Should Be So Lucky, listen to Enjoy Yourself and Kylie.

If you like the 90's house or new jack swing style like Better The Devil You Know, listen to Rhythm Of Love or Let's Get To It.

If you like the disco and dance pop style like Spinning Around or CGYOOMH, listen to Fever, X and Light Years.

If you like songs with influences of hip hop like Red Blooded Woman, listen to Body Language and Kiss Me Once.

shoful

Thanks so much for the recommendations everyone! Im gonna listen to like one or two of her albums today and get back to you!

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, shoful said:

Reveal hidden contents

OMG I JUST POSTED THIS EXACT THREAD!

Are we soulmates? (Judging by your avi, the obvious answer is YES DITA!)

shoful
Just now, Acsnpdx8 said:

OMG I JUST POSTED THIS EXACT THREAD!

Are we soulmates? (Judging by your avi, the obvious answer is YES DITA!)

Hahaha thats crazy! But yes DITA IS THE BEST!!!!!!

giphy.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Hahaha thats crazy! But yes DITA IS THE BEST!!!!!!

giphy.gif

The 9 year old me is QUAKING:reductive:

Archived