Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Aziz Ansari Accused of Sexual Assault

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

**This story graphically describes sexual assault**

aziz-ansari.jpg

Master Of None star and self-declared feminist Aziz Ansari has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman in September 2017. The woman, a Brooklyn-based photographer who says she met Ansari at the 2017 Emmys, presented her allegations in a first-hand account of how she went on a date with the comedian, and the night ended with her crying in an Uber. She claims that he coerced her to perform oral sex, among other things, in a very graphic account.

The accuser, referred to as “Grace,” spoke to Babe.net following Ansari’s Golden Globes win. She describes her date with the comedian as “by far the worst experience with a man I’ve ever had” and explains how the two went to dinner in Manhattan. After they returned to his apartment, Grace claims that he grew aggressive, repeatedly placing her hand on his crotch, and implementing a move that she referred to as “the claw,” which involved him sticking his fingers down her throat and then trying to insert them into her vagina. Here’s what she says happened after they entered his home:

Grace claims that after she told Ansari that she wanted to slow down, he kept asking, “Where do you want me to f*** you?” She told him that she didn’t want to feel “forced,” or she would “hate” him. And she says that he then coerced her into performing oral sex on him:

Spoiler

Ansari instructed her to turn around. “He sat back and pointed to his penis and motioned for me to go down on him. And I did. I think I just felt really pressured. It was literally the most unexpected thing I thought would happen at that moment because I told him I was uncomfortable.”

Soon, he pulled her back up onto the couch. She would tell her friend via text later that night, “He [made out] with me again and says, ‘Doesn’t look like you hate me.'”

Halfway into the encounter, he led her from the couch to a different part of his apartment. He said he had to show her something. Then he brought her to a large mirror, bent her over and asked her again, “Where do you want me to f*** you? Do you want me to f*** you right here?” He rammed his penis against her ass while he said it, pantomiming intercourse.

Grace also supplied purported text messages, in which Ansari appears to have followed up the incident by telling her, “It was fun meeting you last night.” To which Grace responded, “Last night might’ve been fun for you, but it wasn’t for me. You ignored clear non-verbal clues; you kept going with advances.” And she finished, “I want to make sure you’re aware so maybe the next girl doesn’t have to cry on the ride home.” Ansari purportedly replied, “Clearly, I misread things in the moment and I’m truly sorry.”

Ansari has not yet responded to these allegations, but the “Chef Jeff” character on Master Of None‘s sexual harassment episode seems even more unsettling than ever now.

http://uproxx.com/news/aziz-ansari-accused-sexual-assault/2/

Original account of the assault: https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

I should mention that Twitter seems to be divided on this. Some are saying that this is a classic case of sexual assault period, while others are saying that she never explicitly told him to stop and that she had many chances to leave if she was feeling uncomfortable.

Thoughts? :oprah:

LordEnigma

I think it’s a reminder to just be careful and really listen and care about what others say/think. 

Empathy goes a long way. And if you ever have made someone uncomfortable, you need to learn to stop, listen, and think and not just do because it makes you feel good.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
19 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I should mention that Twitter seems to be divided on this. Some are saying that this is a classic case of sexual assault period, while others are saying that she never explicitly told him to stop and that she had many chances to leave if she was feeling uncomfortable.

Thoughts? :oprah:

I feel as if this could relate to Melanie and Timothy in a sense of how people are divided as the 2 in the situation are the only two who witnessed it 

the only thing different is we have text messages here that support the victims side.

but if he did do it he is utterly disgusting and I now feel as if I shouldn’t go on and finish Parks and Recreation because of this 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

SychosSoChic

Sex sounds so rough I forgot it was real, and not a sex scene from Girls or TimTales :saladga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

doppelganger

Normally I’d be on the victims side but to Aziz’s defense, not everyone can understand ”non-verbal clues” - her words. It just sounded like a really bad date where the guy clearly didn’t have a clue. 

Versace

Male celebs need to start letting girls sign some form of sexual approval or a voice note otherwise they risk defamation or unintentional sexual pressure. Girls need to stop it with the "he should have known I felt uncomfortable/pressured". Your body is your body, feminism can only go so far if girls are not resisting unwanted submission. Girl, if you don't wanna do it, LEAVE (if you are not given the opportunity or at least TRIED, then we can scrutinize the male in question). Don't care about hurting feelings or making a famous male figure resent you. No one gives a f, always put your body first and prioritize how you feel. 

By the looks of it, i would say that this is not a case of sexual assault...

People do stuff with consent (even if they're not a hundred percent on board) and then regret it later and call it something else. It's defemation and it's frustrating. I've been in situations where i was not a hundred percent on board and did it anyways. just because i felt bad about it afterwards does not make it sexual assault. that's something i have to figure out on my own in my own mind, privately. Even though it might be very controversial to say so, i think that consent is not a black/white thing, it has grey areas that weak-willed people do not want to talk about.

I hope i did not offend anybody, just stating my opinion.

1 hour ago, Versace said:

Male celebs need to start letting girls sign some form of sexual approval or a voice note otherwise they risk defamation or unintentional sexual pressure. Girls need to stop it with the "he should have known I felt uncomfortable/pressured". Your body is your body, feminism can only go so far if girls are not resisting unwanted submission. Girl, if you don't wanna do it, LEAVE (if you are not given the opportunity or at least TRIED, then we can scrutinize the male in question). Don't care about hurting feelings or making a famous male figure resent you. No one gives a f, always put your body first and prioritize how you feel. 

It's exactly something I don't understand about women (I'm a woman too btw). A lot of women out there don't wanna have sex with a guy, and yet they still do it, because they "feel pressured", but then they cry at home... There might be a lot of insecurity amongst women who truly think they gotta perform oral sex, or **** sex, or crazy things like that because of what society tells them. Why is that? I really think we need to find answers, because to me it seems like there's an insecurity problem. In a lot of cases, it's just women not standing up for themselves, other cases they're really forced to do disgusting things against their will and they cry for help and implicitly say "no". When a guy tells you suck my ****, and you do it without saying "**** you i'm leaving" or "no" or something, then how the hell will the guy know you don't wanna do it? 

Men need a serious reality check and this idea that anything violent is "manly" needs to die. They need to take responsibility for their actions and stop watching **** and think **** is "sex". What I just read is so ****ing disturbing and disgusting to me, you don't do that to a person, man or woman.

It really saddens me cause maybe the insecurity mixed with psychological "pressure" that the man enforces to the woman + society dictating what's right and what isn't, is ruining some women's lives. 

Alexander Blu

more and more celebrities are getting accused of sexual assault and pedophilia

like what is happening now

second account .

"You ignored clear non-verbal clues"

what type of BS :rip: if you don;t want to have sex just say it or  leave 

non-verbal clues my ass 

codymonster

I do agree that he should be more respectful of woman and really make sure they are comfortable about having sex, but people need to realize you need to make it clear you don’t want to if someone wants you to. If someone motions for you to go down on them, and you do, of course they are going to think you’re in for the ride... especially since once you start, you don’t think very clear. 

Regretting a sexual encounter that you engaged in does NOT equal sexual assault. That means making a dumb decision. We need to be careful to make these distinctions, cause that is not necessarily okay for the men who weren’t able to read the signs. 

I agree though, this Aziz guy sounds like a bit of asshole. 

venusfly

He sounds creepy but this doesn't really sound like intended sexual assault to me at least for now, he asked her to go down on him after a date and she did without questioning it even if she didn't want to in her mind, I feel super sorry for her but she doesn't sound like she made it clear how she felt about it until after the fact.

LaLuna

I've been there. I know exactly what it feels like, being too shy and insecure to say no. It's easy for people to say she should've just said something, and while it's true, it's not that simple. I don't think he necessarily intended to sexually assault her, but clearly he didn't notice she was uncomfortable or he did but chose to ignore it because he was horny af. From my experience, men tend to be like that, they don't get the message unless you say it loud and clear. I think both men and women have some work to do in that department, women need to learn to be more confident and assertive and men need to pay more attention. 

Archived