💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

PawsDown shames Gaga for using Photoshop

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

They're at it again! The infamous (but amusing and humorous) Pro-Madonna Anti-Gaga fanbase PawsDown is now accusing (and shaming) Gaga for using photoshop in one of her most recent Instagram posts! 

However as we all know by now, their hypocrisy really gets the worst of them 

2006-madonna-out.jpg

:rip: 

And we're giving them the time of day because? :flop:

Giving them attention just fuels their fire even more.

That page is so tragic. Like salty ass people. Cause Gaga IS doing better then Madge currently. Sorry. MDNA was generic and awful, Rebel Heart had some good tracks but lacked cohesiveness and the era was a mess sooo maybe they should worry about their "Queen" and stop dragging someone who's career is actually staying above water. 

JusKeepBreathin

2ccfaab5727727e3d3740c673c736c41.jpg7

PerfectIllusion.mp3

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

One of their most recent posts is them literally BRAGGING ABOUT VINYL SALES. IN 2018.

You can’t make this stuff up :ladyhaha:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

It's so sad how the guy makes a living on putting someone else down. It gives me "As your powers grow, my weaken" teas.

Xoxo Adriana
28 minutes ago, Blake said:

And we're giving them the time of day because? :flop:

Giving them attention just fuels their fire even more.

This thread is tagged "funny" for humorous purposes and because they can't be taken seriously anyway :awkney: also speaking of which you decided commented on this thread meaning you are giving me the time of day:poot: thankyou sis oxoxo

Xoxo Adriana
13 minutes ago, iCpro said:

One of their most recent posts is them literally BRAGGING ABOUT VINYL SALES. IN 2018.

You can’t make this stuff up :ladyhaha:

No shade towards vinyls as I myself use them but all tea who uses them these days its barely even an achievement :rip: people are either streaming their music, buying CDs or illegally downloading :air: 

Xoxo Adriana
20 minutes ago, Bokhee said:

Why would you even post that here? We all know they are sad haters, we don't need their negativity here

Again like I said to the other sis, this thread is tagged "funny" as it isn't meant to be taken seriously. If it was tagged "news" "opinion" "question" "achievement" or whatever then you can comment :poot: 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived