💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE thing you want from #LG6

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Bring something new to the musical plate. The Cure is an enjoyable song, but it isn't Gaga or Gaga's innovative style, sorrynotsorry.mp3.

Basically, iconic synths, hooks and builds. I don't want any more of the dolphin murder noises. :hor:

Other than that, sex. Sensuality. Bring the red beret and cat mask. Gaga's a very beautiful woman, and though ARTPOP brought sex in a huge fashion, it was more of a... Costumey sex, you know? She should give the music a sensual vibe, but not the sort of in-your-face-high-art-ness that ARTPOP tried. In a mature, grown way, you know? Not like she's pretending to be in her twenties or trying to create some artsy p0rno, but like she's a grown woman who is sexy without the help of costumes, concepts and special effects.

Make a sexy song a hit single, also. The music industry has a thing for only allowing male sexuality to find smash success. Gaga and her label should use their power to change that.

ugh

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
32 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Bring something new to the musical plate. The Cure is an enjoyable song, but it isn't Gaga or Gaga's innovative style, sorrynotsorry.mp3.

Basically, iconic synths, hooks and builds. I don't want any more of the dolphin murder noises. :hor:

Other than that, sex. Sensuality. Bring the red beret and cat mask. Gaga's a very beautiful woman, and though ARTPOP brought sex in a huge fashion, it was more of a... Costumey sex, you know? She should give the music a sensual vibe, but not the sort of in-your-face-high-art-ness that ARTPOP tried. In a mature, grown way, you know? Not like she's pretending to be in her twenties or trying to create some artsy p0rno, but like she's a grown woman who is sexy without the help of costumes, concepts and special effects.

Make a sexy song a hit single, also. The music industry has a thing for only allowing male sexuality to find smash success. Gaga and her label should use their power to change that.

I somewhat agree with you but knowing Gaga (and I really appreciate this about ha) she will always try to put a spin on sexuality so it’s a little off. Sort of like she talked about in 5F2. 

Although she was talking about her previous team forcing her to be sexy. So now maybe since it’s her choice, we will get :firega:

FentyGa

A rap/hip-hop record:laughga:
but more realistically,
I guess I want iconic visuals
she always serves good music so no need to ask for that:firega:

ArtGagaPop

more then 1 single and 3 music videos :triggered: 
I would love for her to do a visual album with a video for every track but yeah....like that's gonna happen :poot:

For the Joanne era/fashion/vibes to continue into the next era.

I think the Joanne era has been her most dignified, and she has really established herself as an artist rather than a show woman who wears meat :poot: 

Her fashion has slayed and one look at @Admin's iconic 'The Year of Gaga' shows how truly legendary she has been.  I don't want CrazyGa/FameGa back, I want Joanne to release more awesome music. :reductive:

Thanks want a properly promoted, strategically planned, complete album cycle. Something Taylor or Beyonce management would plan out. Nothing leaking, no single changes, videos done already... Every thing planned properly and strategically.

austincola

I would love it if she brought back the fierceness, visuals, and sound that she had during TFM era, specifically with Bad Romance, infused with the sound and visuals of I Want Your Love. Also, 4 to 5 good singles spanning over a year and a half. 

Unfortunatley I feel like this will take dedication that Gaga won’t be able to give because she has so much going on already.  

Archived