💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE thing you want from #LG6

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

PrincessDiez

idk why but I would really like her to produce lg6 with mark and give us something funky like uptown funk/24K MAGIC album but a little more disco

dream album honestly

Cobyy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
6 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

idk why but I would really like her to produce lg6 with mark and give us something funky like uptown funk/24K MAGIC album but a little more disco

dream album honestly

If she wants a disco album she needs to call Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder who are the funk / disco kings

Calling the ones who were at the origins of the trend is better than calling someone who followed it tbh

PrincessDiez
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If she wants a disco album she needs to call Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder who are the funk / disco kings

Calling the ones who were at the origins of the trend is better than calling someone who followed it tbh

true

imagine lg6 produced my mark,nile and gags

Cobyy

A visual album!!! :firega:

Edit: a good visual album:trollga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

FameHookah

Visuals, double meanings, ART, SLUTTY BOPS, Fierce looks that everyone replicates on halloween, killer choruses ala DH and Aura.

but you said one so i choose good videos/visuals , i mean.. even some youtubers have better videos than gaga at this point, its embarrasing for an artist of her size.

WTF is MDNA

Reid LePage

i just want djws to stop tbh :poot:

i mean his music with gaga is cute, but i don't know about him being on 3 of her albums tho :poot: 

Cody James

Strong synthesized sounds like that of TFM or an EDM influenced sound like that of JB's Friends. I worry that TFM style of music is slowly fading this time of age for that of R&B sounds.

Lord Temptation

Sweet love songs :hor:

I want Romanticga :wub:

Oh and funk / punk like she teased us with in the pre-Joanne era

Gagadonna

Viral, impressive, clever, well-thought music videos. 

+ collaborations (either as producer, co-writer or co-singer) with: The xx, Lana Del Rey, Sia, Daft Punk, etc. 

PrincessDiez
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Visuals, double meanings, ART, SLUTTY BOPS, Fierce looks that everyone replicates on halloween, killer choruses ala DH and Aura.

but you said one so i choose good videos/visuals , i mean.. even some youtubers have better videos than gaga at this point, its embarrasing for an artist of her size.

she used to have the best visuals idk what happend :(

Cobyy

Archived