Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE thing you want from #LG6

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

Aside from "Good Music" or BOPS, what is ONE THING you want from the LG6 album/era?

For me it's strong VISUALS...From the booklet to the music videos I want bold and professional visuals from the next era. With really high profile photographers and video directors. 

Although she has served some AMAZING cover art and videos from 2011 on, I feel like we've been lacking visually since TFM. It's either a strong concept but poorly executed or an underdeveloped one that's over done. 

But anyway, What about you? If you could choose what is a MUST HAVE for LG6?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK

ahs-american-horror-story-ariana-grande-

One thing... I’m not a greedy bish but I want...:bon:

Frankensteined, ARTPOP Act 2, Rosè, Telephone Part 2, Americano Mariachi Version, Venus music video, DWUW music video, 2nd Born This Way video, New songs on APP, Cake Like Lady Gaga (full video), Video for every song on ARTPOP through the APP, The Fame: Part 2 (the short movie), Living on the Radio (studio version), Out of Control, Bad Kids (extended version), Raw Marry The Night footage, Superbowl documentary, Princess Die (Studio version), Dinner ft. Adele etc. :trollga:

Release them all and that’s what I call a CONCEPT. That’s one thing:trollga:

Trxstan

Pop BOPS !!

DTrLoE8.gif

that I can dance, mow the lawn, refinance my home, and water the plants to

woop hey there keep scrolling

Dark Anatomy
Just now, AnnTakamaki said:

quality bops :triggered: i'm tired with everyone going country inspired album  

Agreed. I happen to think that Joanne is one of her best albums, and I love it's rootsy vibe...but Gaga is a chameleon and to see her do it again would just feel...wrong. I think she can have a mature look and sound and still serve a bop. It doesn't have to be avant garde or crazy. Just something to bop ya bussy to.

Dark Anatomy
2 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

More than 2 and 1/2 music videos :trollga:

YES. Even if we only get 2 proper singles, I would kill for at least 4 videos next era. Witness flopped for filth after Chained....and it's still getting videos lol

3-4 singles but heavily promoted and not Perfect IllusionT type of promotion.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

DeleteMyAccount

I'm just tired of Gaga and her team ****ing up the roll out for each single. A common error I've seen with Gaga's last 3 albums have been the singles. For example: Judas/TEOG, Venus/SD/Aura/DWUW, AYO/MR. I just wish her team would make it seem like they actually had a good plan. It's not always Gaga's fault but she's always promising a music video or asking the fans what they like the most, etc... Most times I feel like Gaga doesn't want to do a certain single because her label wants something else. And that really messes up the single era. Gaga was very lucky that MR caught on with the GP.

Also a tour book with amazing visuals and pics from the concert. Gaga never puts out good books.

BalmungBard

Visuals, bops, videos, the return of gaga vision, video and radio domination 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Dark Anatomy
1 minute ago, BalmungBard said:

Visuals, bops, videos, the return of gaga vision, video and radio domination 

I said ONE greedy bitch. :hor:

But I fully agree :toofunny:

Archived