💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga featured on College Kids React

shame

Featured Posts

GagasPussy

YES AT The girl in the video acknowledging Gaga's status as a legend and the guy who was proud of her. Gaga has solidified herself as an iconic pop star and talented artist. Gaga impacted and changed the world and pop music 

Guest bostonGUY

I'm glad Just Dance is getting the recognition it deserves I've seen so many "Songs that turn 10 years old" posts and videos that pay DUST to Just Dance, and focus on Poker Face. I get PF was the hit, but JD was what started it all

28 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

I'm glad Just Dance is getting the recognition it deserves I've seen so many "Songs that turn 10 years old" posts and videos that pay DUST to Just Dance, and focus on Poker Face. I get PF was the hit, but JD was what started it all

THIS. Just Dance is pop music perfection. That melody is insanely catchy. Poker Face gets repetitive sometimes:icega:

tenor.gif?itemid=8270478

angels forever, forever angels

BeerFear
10 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

CMBYN, I see... :stalkga:

Did you ever rewatch it, BeerFear?

I havent reached a level of emotional stability to watch it yet :poot: 

Also Im waiting for the offical theatre release in my country so I can give them those coins  they rightfully deserve :bon:

sethrb101
10 hours ago, BeerFear said:

I havent reached a level of emotional stability to watch it yet :poot: 

Also Im waiting for the offical theatre release in my country so I can give them those coins  they rightfully deserve :bon:

I feel :air:

I so badly want to give them my coins but there’s not a theater near me

#Gaga2020

BeerFear
1 hour ago, sethrb101 said:

I feel :air:

I so badly want to give them my coins but there’s not a theater near me

Im not sure if any nearby theatres will play it but im willing to travel up to 3 hours :selena: 

Archived