💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ever happened to Lady Gaga Revenge?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

Does anybody remember the ICONIC game Tap Tap Revenge? I used to play it for hours at a time -- and they even had two Lady Gaga versions. 

tap_tap_gaga_2.png

born-this-way-1.jpg

I went to download it again today and NONE of them were there. :toofunny:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Tapulous, the company that created Tap Tap Revenge shut down a few years ago meaning all their apps were pulled from the App Store. Unfortunately you cannot play them anymore. I was in the same boat cause I had boughten all 3 of her Tap Tap Apps lol

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Luke78619

Pretty sure you can download it from your downloads, I did it a few years ago after they shut down. The Fame one worked fine but the others didn't because the songs weren't on the app or something, you had to download them seperately? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Idk what happened to it. 

But I ahve just made my first elimination game thread, and my first game thread actually. And it's based on QUEEN CUPCAKKE

Ruthless but I gotta get that promo it's dead at the moment

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Serial Chiller

I dont know why no other companies has risen up and take over the music rhythm game on mobile. Right now it's so limited and the games available don't mainly feature pop songs. 

I was so addicted to that game. My ipod touch used to get so hot because I would play it all day :saladga:

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

Archived