PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well goodbye my hopes for Australian Dates anytime soon

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

9 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

AUSTRALIA CANCELLEDT CONFIRMEDT AS WELL?? SOMEONE TELL ME ALREADY SO I DONT GET MY HOPES UP THE DEAD SILENCE IS KILLING MY GAY SOUL

tenor.gif

I know it's killing me :giveup:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

ShockPop

Her next tour will have ridiculous demand there.

She should start the tour with a Latin American leg & then go straight to Japan. Europe and America will wait a little 

monketsharona
4 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

No chance for Asian and Australian dates as well I guess :(

Not  really surprised Joanne didn't really get a huge spot there... Japan not really supported it while they always did in the past

Joanne was very US targetting, I was even surprised she made a European leg to be honest

And forget about her touring for the next 4 years(unless they allow her to tour outside of the US with the Vegas deal).

Y’all were still holding out hope? Given that the world tour is literally on its last leg tonight and still no dates confirmed for beyond it? Y’all learn nothing :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, yes said:

And forget about her touring for the next 4 years(unless they allow her to tour outside of the US with the Vegas deal).

I'm pretty sure she'll have some free months during her residency. That what happened with Cher last year. Though I doubt she'll do a big WW tour. That time will probably serve for some acting projects and/or promoting next album

I could see her appearing in AHS season 9 as 25 iconic actors from the show have been called back for the possible final season. 

16 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

I know, I'm already selling all my stuff and looking up discounts on plane tickets :trollga:

Sent from my Nokia 1100.

Archived