Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga not coming to Latin America.

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Luzaleja

I mean, Joanne didn’t sell very well here except for Brazil, so I don’t blame her and I’m not surprised. Who knows how well (or how bad...) the JWT would have sold :saladga: especially since for the BTWB she struggled in some countries :toofunny:

But I still wanted to see the concert live :selena: 

I’m already saving for Vegas :emma:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
49 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

she didn't sell well last time

She did except for some few countries. Plus Joanne, PI, MR and The Cure went platinum in Brazil :sis: (I don’t know about Argentina)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

monketsharona

seriously you were still hoping ? 

It was kind of clear JWT would be done after European leg... 

28 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Did Joanne even sell in some of the countries fans wanted her to tour in? :selena: I think that’s probably the biggest factor in this 

I guarantee that is the number one reason that everyone here refuses to understand. 

She made an Americana album and people are expecting her to tour it in countries that undoubedtly wouldn’t sell out. 

Dance/electronic albums are easy sells, because even if they don’t speak the language, they can still dance to it. 

Whos dancing to Joanne?

blackpink

I hope she makes it up to the Brazilian stans. She should do Rock In Rio or go do a show there 

monketsharona
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

I hope she makes it up to the Brazilian stans. She should do Rock In Rio or go do a show there 

Well apparently RIR's owner was planning for her to return in 2019, finger crossed ! 

1 hour ago, orb1tx said:

she didn't sell well last time

Music not the bling

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

I’m ready for the next era anyway.. I’m tired of Joanne

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Her team was toying around with the idea of a possible extension a few months ago. But the Vegas deal happened and rest is history. I think she at least schedule some one off show for Brazil for the pain they went thru lmao

Archived