💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember this iconic illuminati performance in Tokyo?

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Lady Gaga singing Speechless, Alejandro and Bad Romance in an illuminati iconic performance with the artist Terence Koh, sponsored by MAC Cosmetics in Tokyo, Japan (April 20, 2010).

Remember when she was part of the Illuminati? This beautiful performance scares me at the beginning because it is like a ritual. :cryga:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

3 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Remember when she was part of the Illuminati?

Isn’t she still in the Illuminati....:huh:

JMu6iRT.gif

OT: This is still an amazing performance!

JAPAN WAS SHOOKT! :diane:

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
1 minute ago, KING said:

Isn’t she still apart of them....:huh:

She is no longer part of the Illuminati, maybe she will renew the pact for LG6, amen. 

mTE0mGf.gif

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

PSYCHOSHTICK
4 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

why is it so strange

There was a time when our Joanne used to rule the pop industry under the pseudonym 'Lady Gaga'. She used to be very much inspired by performance art, modern art and high fashion, which the general public found weird - though she saw it as part of an entire art installation that included her music, fashion, performances, music videos and even walking to a car or giving an interview.

Those were the days... 

mucinex
16 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

There was a time when our Joanne used to rule the pop industry under the pseudonym 'Lady Gaga'. She used to be very much inspired by performance art, modern art and high fashion, which the general public found weird - though she saw it as part of an entire art installation that included her music, fashion, performances, music videos and even walking to a car or giving an interview.

Those were the days... 

i've been with this bitch since the fame and i really miss the strange artistic visuals. this performance is a little odd but it's better than the boring visuals we got for most of the joanne era

Love this whole set. The portion with the lighting beams and the falling "snow" is gorgeous.

3 points in and ready for more

AndyDWUW
1 hour ago, ChristianDior said:

Those were the days... 

Now im sad :noparty:

The Cure could be the start of the return though :heart:

PSYCHOSHTICK
8 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

i've been with this bitch since the fame and i really miss the strange artistic visuals. this performance is a little odd but it's better than the boring visuals we got for most of the joanne era

i'm just kidding :hug:

vinster13
8 hours ago, AndyDWUW said:

Now im sad :noparty:

The Cure could be the start of the return though :heart:

And it’s tragic ending with no proper visual 

Archived