💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's version of Andrea's 'More More More'?

Raccoon

Featured Posts

Raccoon

Is this Gaga's voice? It sounds a lot like her :huh: 

Gaga posted this video in her IG account back in 2015...

Here's the original song:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

KyliesChild

Till this day I don't understand why anyone would believe that this Gaga. Besides the slight vibrato in her voice after every sentence, their voices do not have any similarities whatsoever. 

8 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Till this day I don't understand why anyone would believe that this Gaga. Besides the slight vibrato in her voice after every sentence, their voices do not have any similarities whatsoever. 

Because if you compare the original with the video, they’re two different voices. This was also the period where she covered “I Want Your Love,” so she may have been experimenting with other disco songs for the project. 

theARTVampire

the voice is same for me, in both versions :/ it's just the recording that changes the sound a bit

youandi

I don't think it is gaga but who knows?!

OMG I just realised More More More was sampled in Steal My Sunshine 

1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

the voice is same for me, in both versions :/ it's just the recording that changes the sound a bit

So it's confirmed. Gaga sang the original song!!! Wow... Truly amazing.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

androiduser
1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

well, then it could be Gaga's voice but the recording changes the sound so it doesn't sound 100% like Gaga.

It's definitely not the original version, the pronunciation  is different

It doesn’t make sense for Gaga to record her own version of the song just to bump it while driving around but never release it :toofunny: like I don’t think she’s that in love with herself but I could be wrong 

Duella Dvil

I know this song very well... It's the original and only the original

www.instagram.com/theduella666

RepentingSinner
40 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

Actually it does sound like what she’s listening to isn’t the original version :huh: 

21 minutes ago, androiduser said:

well, then it could be Gaga's voice but the recording changes the sound so it doesn't sound 100% like Gaga.

It's definitely not the original version, the pronunciation  is different

Listen to 2:40

Space Cowboy
3 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

I wouldn't discredit that they sound similiar, because they do, but it is Andrea True singing in that video clip.

MonsterOfficial
5 hours ago, Hoss said:

It doesn’t make sense for Gaga to record her own version of the song just to bump it while driving around but never release it :toofunny: like I don’t think she’s that in love with herself but I could be wrong 

well miss Gaga was bopping to Nothing On But The Radio in her car back in 2013, so there's still a possibility :bon:

exorcise my mind

Archived