💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BRIT Nominees

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

That J
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

HAIM? After the garbage album they put out last year? I don’t think so :excuseu:

And what did Alicia Keys do this year? :oprah:

I loved HAIM's debut but wow the second album was just boring. I like 3 songs from it and that's it. A far cry from the first album.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Edonis
1 minute ago, That J said:

I loved HAIM's debut but wow the second album was just boring. I like 3 songs from it and that's it. A far cry from the first album.  

Same. The stark contrast in quality between the debut album and their second one is shocking. I think I only liked one song from the new album. Sad because I was obsessed with Days are Gone. :diane:

StrawberryBlond

What a dreary year. Just bland artist and song after another. This is as good as it gets. Dua Lipa has got so much praise and I can't understand it. Of all the people that were going to break the record for the most awards in a night, she should have been at the bottom of the list. Harry's omission from the Best British Single is bizarre considering that he went to #1 and Liam didn't but he gets a spot. I don't even know who Loyale Carter is. Alicia Keys getting a nomination over Gaga is shocking considering that she didn't release anything last year, not even a single. She didn't tour either. She's all but vanished off the music scene. Her last album was ok but it only got to #21 in the UK just a month after Joanne came out and its only sold 131,000 worldwide to date in that time. So, I think we all know why she got a nomination. I'm not going to say it because it'll only cause heat...but we know why.

Swan Heart

Bjork getting her 9th nomination and possibly her 5th win. Feels right. :firega:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived