💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's GGs Speech Still Makes me Uncomfortable

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Awww she comes across as so sweet. I love how she doesn't act pretentious and well rehearsed. It was all a genuine reaction. Bless her. 

djBuffoon

I think she never in a million years believed she would win. And once she was put in a position to speak, she rambled until there was no time left. 

Her shock and surprise is palpable, I guess the moral of the story is, always have something prepared. 

She was far more coherent and centered when speaking to the press right after she won. 

LuvitLevit

I liked it as she seemed genuinely surprised.  This was huge to be recognized for acting,  and I don't think she was truly prepared.   Cute and authentic ❤

Space Cowboy

She was just a bit nervous, you have to remeber she's not flawless and thats ok. Im glad shes not a robot/puppet.

13 minutes ago, Glitter Way said:

She didn't mention Sarah Paulson :(

Well by the look on her face I think she was so shocked she was just going around the table seeing faces to be able to remember names hahaha so maybe she didn't see Sarah

2 hours ago, Glitter Way said:

She didn't mention Sarah Paulson :(

She didn’t have ANY scenes with Sarah during hotel 

DoremonLove

Nah not uncomfortable i find it cute shes so adorbs excited like that n nervous at the same time:wub:

Also off topic but how pretty is her eyes:wub:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Raccoon
4 hours ago, Jed said:

She didn’t have ANY scenes with Sarah during hotel 

She actually had. When the Countess was shot the first time, Sarah's character stitched & took care of her etc

:poot:

6 hours ago, LuvitLevit said:

I liked it as she seemed genuinely surprised.  This was huge to be recognized for acting,  and I don't think she was truly prepared.   Cute and authentic ❤

This :kara:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Archived