Jump to content
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Howard Stern rants about Lorde, calls her "shithead"

Featured Posts

Jed   Paws Up 4,293
Jed
6 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

I'm kinda surprised no one came out with some sort of allegation against him. Every time I've seen him interview a woman, he says some inappropriate weird sh!t. Kinda off topic, but I do not hold him to a high standard so I do not care about what he has to say about Lorde. The girl is 21, nobody should be this hard on her,  I'm 20, I can't imagine how it feels dealing with all of this mess. 

It’s almost like that’s his on air persona and he’s not a sexual predator or anything...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego   Paws Up 37,557
lego
5 hours ago, Melech said:

She got herself into it. Is her own fault to not to do research. 

 

She actually did do research, that’s why she canceled it. :staymad:

 

Also way to justify this old man’s bullying. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego   Paws Up 37,557
lego
5 hours ago, Melech said:

now needs to live with the consequences.

 

And what are the consequences?? Leave her alone. 

  • Love 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego   Paws Up 37,557
lego
7 hours ago, bravenewworld said:

Isn't he a Jew? So that's why he make sucha fuss about it?

 

Yes, but not all Jews are supporters of Israeli government. There are many who support BDS and now they’re banned from the country. Howard is a Zionist. 

  • Love 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melech   Paws Up 6,664
Melech
10 minutes ago, lego said:

 

And what are the consequences?? Leave her alone. 

Getting backlash for not wanting to perform in front of a Jewish audience but meanwhile having no problems performing in Russia.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melech   Paws Up 6,664
Melech
12 minutes ago, lego said:

 

She actually did do research, that’s why she canceled it. :staymad:

 

Also way to justify this old man’s bullying. 

Well then she should never go to russia or Arab countries :) 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego   Paws Up 37,557
lego
Just now, Melech said:

Getting backlash for not wanting to perform in front of a Jewish audience but meanwhile having no problems performing in Russia.

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

 

 

  • Love 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego   Paws Up 37,557
lego
Just now, Melech said:

Of course Israel is held to a double standard :p what a surprise 

 

I don’t think you understood the link.

Whataboutery is what supporters of Israel use every time someone dares to stand up for Palestinians and against the oppression. Someone here recently told me, he doesn’t care how many are expelled, he doesn’t care how many are killed, “look at Syria, how many are dead there?!”, it’s always about what is going on somewhere else and how Arabs or Russians are worse, so Israel can continue doing what they’re doing without repercussions and with all the support from US and their tax payers money. So when a pop star decides not to be used as propaganda tool by the Israeli government, it’s her own free choice and Howard has no right to insult her and bully her for that reason. 

Everyone is hypocrite. Why is Israel supporting Kurdistan, but not free Palestine? Why there’s discussion that Palestinians don’t even exist and they should all move to Jordan so more American and European Jews can move to illegal settlements? Even if she is a hypocrite, she did the right thing here. 

  • Like 7
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DelusionalGaga   Paws Up 7,830
DelusionalGaga

Regardless of what you think about Lorde's decision to cancel her performance, it doesn't give anyone the right to call her a shithead on national radio for millions of people to hear. 

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melech   Paws Up 6,664
Melech
8 minutes ago, lego said:

 

I don’t think you understood the link.

Whataboutery is what supporters of Israel use every time someone dares to stand up for Palestinians and against the oppression. Someone here recently told me, he doesn’t care how many are expelled, he doesn’t care how many are killed, “look at Syria, how many are dead there?!”, it’s always about what is going on somewhere else and how Arabs or Russians are worse, so Israel can continue doing what they’re doing without repercussions and with all the support from US and their tax payers money. So when a pop star decides not to be used as propaganda tool by the Israeli government, it’s her own free choice and Howard has no right to insult her and bully her for that reason. 

Everyone is hypocrite. Why is Israel supporting Kurdistan, but not free Palestine? Why there’s discussion that Palestinians don’t even exist and they should all move to Jordan so more American and European Jews can move to illegal settlements? Even if she is a hypocrite, she did the right thing here. 

So every artist going to an Arab country or Russia is a tool of those countries, too? 

Answer that question. 

Also funny you mention European Jews moving to Israel when most of them feeling anti semitism in Europe. When it’s about refugees Jews don’t count I guess

Edited by Melech

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americano   Paws Up 27,824
Americano

She cancelled Israel but is still going to Russia? 

Lmao. Even while Russia is responsible for awful human rights violations and the oppression of LGBTQ people. 

F off, Lorde

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americano   Paws Up 27,824
Americano
3 minutes ago, Melech said:

So every artist going to an Arab country or Russia is a tool of those countries, too? 

Answer that question. 

Also funny you mention European Jews moving to Israel when most of them feeling anti semitism in Europe. When it’s about refugees Jews don’t count I guess

No one said artists can’t go to those countries, but if you’re going to take some holier than thou stand like Lorde, you’d better be consistent. Major difference.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×