💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Howard Stern rants about Lorde, calls her "shithead"

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

I'm kinda surprised no one came out with some sort of allegation against him. Every time I've seen him interview a woman, he says some inappropriate weird sh!t. Kinda off topic, but I do not hold him to a high standard so I do not care about what he has to say about Lorde. The girl is 21, nobody should be this hard on her,  I'm 20, I can't imagine how it feels dealing with all of this mess. 

It’s almost like that’s his on air persona and he’s not a sexual predator or anything...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Melech said:

She got herself into it. Is her own fault to not to do research. 

She actually did do research, that’s why she canceled it. :staymad:

Also way to justify this old man’s bullying. 

FreePalestine

5 hours ago, Melech said:

now needs to live with the consequences.

And what are the consequences?? Leave her alone. 

FreePalestine

7 hours ago, bravenewworld said:

Isn't he a Jew? So that's why he make sucha fuss about it?

Yes, but not all Jews are supporters of Israeli government. There are many who support BDS and now they’re banned from the country. Howard is a Zionist. 

FreePalestine

10 minutes ago, lego said:

And what are the consequences?? Leave her alone. 

Getting backlash for not wanting to perform in front of a Jewish audience but meanwhile having no problems performing in Russia.

12 minutes ago, lego said:

She actually did do research, that’s why she canceled it. :staymad:

Also way to justify this old man’s bullying. 

Well then she should never go to russia or Arab countries :) 

Just now, Melech said:

Of course Israel is held to a double standard :p what a surprise 

I don’t think you understood the link.

Whataboutery is what supporters of Israel use every time someone dares to stand up for Palestinians and against the oppression. Someone here recently told me, he doesn’t care how many are expelled, he doesn’t care how many are killed, “look at Syria, how many are dead there?!”, it’s always about what is going on somewhere else and how Arabs or Russians are worse, so Israel can continue doing what they’re doing without repercussions and with all the support from US and their tax payers money. So when a pop star decides not to be used as propaganda tool by the Israeli government, it’s her own free choice and Howard has no right to insult her and bully her for that reason. 

Everyone is hypocrite. Why is Israel supporting Kurdistan, but not free Palestine? Why there’s discussion that Palestinians don’t even exist and they should all move to Jordan so more American and European Jews can move to illegal settlements? Even if she is a hypocrite, she did the right thing here. 

FreePalestine

DelusionalGaga

Regardless of what you think about Lorde's decision to cancel her performance, it doesn't give anyone the right to call her a shithead on national radio for millions of people to hear. 

8 minutes ago, lego said:

I don’t think you understood the link.

Whataboutery is what supporters of Israel use every time someone dares to stand up for Palestinians and against the oppression. Someone here recently told me, he doesn’t care how many are expelled, he doesn’t care how many are killed, “look at Syria, how many are dead there?!”, it’s always about what is going on somewhere else and how Arabs or Russians are worse, so Israel can continue doing what they’re doing without repercussions and with all the support from US and their tax payers money. So when a pop star decides not to be used as propaganda tool by the Israeli government, it’s her own free choice and Howard has no right to insult her and bully her for that reason. 

Everyone is hypocrite. Why is Israel supporting Kurdistan, but not free Palestine? Why there’s discussion that Palestinians don’t even exist and they should all move to Jordan so more American and European Jews can move to illegal settlements? Even if she is a hypocrite, she did the right thing here. 

So every artist going to an Arab country or Russia is a tool of those countries, too? 

Answer that question. 

Also funny you mention European Jews moving to Israel when most of them feeling anti semitism in Europe. When it’s about refugees Jews don’t count I guess

Americano

She cancelled Israel but is still going to Russia? 

Lmao. Even while Russia is responsible for awful human rights violations and the oppression of LGBTQ people. 

F off, Lorde

Americano
3 minutes ago, Melech said:

So every artist going to an Arab country or Russia is a tool of those countries, too? 

Answer that question. 

Also funny you mention European Jews moving to Israel when most of them feeling anti semitism in Europe. When it’s about refugees Jews don’t count I guess

No one said artists can’t go to those countries, but if you’re going to take some holier than thou stand like Lorde, you’d better be consistent. Major difference.

Archived