💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dua is the biggest and best debut since Gaga

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Not when Camila had a #1 album in 97 countries or Cardi B who has 4 top tens on the bb100 at once.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
memomemome

I approve this :golfclap:

I mean in the album is bops after bops.

Kinda sleeper on hits, but what a personality. Yet electrifying 

With recent video she has more conceptual than before and her contemporaries to take notes. 

Mister Gaga

No way sis. She has just one WW hit. This is her Just Dance, let's see if she has a PF.

Biggest debut since Gaga? Not when Ariana, Lana & Cardi B (and so many more) exist

LordEnigma

Lol she still has so much to prove. Calm down.

Shes had one real major hit... call me back when she has a few more under her belt.

FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Not when Camila had a #1 album in 97 countries or Cardi B who has 4 top tens on the bb100 at once.

9 hours ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Cardi B and Camilla are already way huger. :ladyhaha:

Dua Lipa is more successful in Europe.

PerfectGUY
10 hours ago, AmericanGUY said:

maybe in the pop realm, but in terms of actual similarity to gaga's huge debut i would have to say cardi b. i mean she's got like three or four songs in the top fove and already a number one under her belt. she's coming for the true title

difference is that Cardi's success for now is local. She's far from being that big in Europe for example.

As for Gaga, her debut really was huge EVERYWHERE

doppelganger

I really like Dua Lipa (far more than any other recent pop girls) and her music but lets face it ; she’s not “pop-star” material enough to be the next Madonna/Gaga. Neither is her music influential enough to have changed the course of pop music.

She runs along her own lane and will have a long music career. Which is perfectly fine with me. 

Sepsami
10 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

I just love this girl and I think she's gonna get bigger yet. Like Madonna big. Like Gaga big. Like Kety (before Witness :bon:) big.

Tragic.

giphy.gif

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Dua Lipa is more successful in Europe.

giphy.gif

Where in Europe? That's doubtful considering Havana has been more successful in Europe than New Rules.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

giphy.gif

Where in Europe? That's doubtful considering Havana has been more successful in Europe than New Rules.

Camila has one top 10 hit in UK, Dua Lipa has 3 (both having one nr. 1.)

also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_the_One_(Dua_Lipa_song)#Weekly_charts vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crying_in_the_Club#Weekly_charts

I'll make some research in the archives of my country chart too.

Archived