💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Iconic Dates

Enzo

Featured Posts

So,I wasn't on this site for so long

I want you,the oldest GGD's members,to tell me which were the most iconic dates of this cult site

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

7 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

The Skype Ball, hands down. 

Why?:oprah:   

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ELEMENTALITY

Skype Ball was pretty legendary tbh.

The Aura/Burqa leak and all the drama between GGD vs. RadioARTFLOP was pretty hilarious. 

The weekend Applause leaked early was insane here. The hatred for Katy Perry was at an all time high.

When Gaga announced she was gonna be on AHS in 2015 I'm pretty sure half this cult site re-lost their **** virginity. That was a big one.

The #BARCODE rumors. funniest **** ever in late 2015.

Um....#TheChainsmokersAreOverParty was pretty funny...because it kind of lowkey worked. :reductive:

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

Why?:oprah:   

Everyone assumed that it was going to be a Skype call with actual fans, but they weren't. Members were outraged because those people didn't ask about ARTPOP and their interaction with Gaga was rather awkward. Gaga seemed really disinterested as well and it was just an abomination in this site. 

KyliesChild

GGD started going downhill ever since @Haroon (you're still my favorite skinny European, don't get me wrong) banned DJon. We were all supposed to be Jonaists. 

SiliconeMonster

I'm pretty new here. I'd say one of the biggest freakouts was the announcement of 5F2 at like 3am with 0 context. I was cackling

Find your freedom in the music

Catnikko

The desperation for vids when the first BTWBall date happened (ik I'm new but i used this site back then idk what my name was)

30 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

GGD started going downhill ever since @Haroon (you're still my favorite skinny European, don't get me wrong) banned DJon. We were all supposed to be Jonaists. 

61Bp8oo.jpg

ELEMENTALITY

Does anyone remember how messy the pre-ARTPOP era was???

Most of us were still young and dumb enough to somewhat buy into fake leaks, so there were like 80 soundcloud "leaks" a day of "TEA", "BURQA", and "Ratchet" instrumentals. :ladyhaha:

ELEMENTALITY
Just now, lana del gaga said:

61Bp8oo.jpg

MESS I actually clicked on this for about 45 seconds and thought "wtf did i do?" :awkney:

Archived