💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

You & I covered on China's highest rated TV show

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

By Sam Lee (Li Sheng-jie), a very successful veteran musician from Taiwan. Starts at 25:25.

And yes, this is the same show Jessie J competes as a contestant on. :laughga: Her performance starts at 1:05:30, in case anyone's interested.

PanPikus

Not available for me :selena:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ELEMENTALITY

:selena: The woman at 26:17 

so into it

like SO into it

and the guy at 28:35 MUST BECOME A GIF IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW PLEASE SOMEONE IDK HOW TO MAKE GIFS :sharon:

The Louvre

Jessie J's performance sends me :wtfga::wtfga::wtfga: Where has her career gone

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Galagala

The audience is paid to express THOSE emotions :trollga:and everyone knows it so it isn't a surprise to find plenty of exaggerated or pretentious reactions in these Chinese talent shows. :sharon:

Anyway, they did a great job on making a fantastic program. 

YourEvilTwin
3 minutes ago, Galagala said:

The audience is paid to express THOSE emotions :trollga:and everyone knows it so it isn't a surprise to find plenty of exaggerated or pretentious reactions in these Chinese talent shows. :sharon:

Anyway, they did a great job on making a fantastic program. 

You have to do that in Wendy's audience too, and for free. :fthis: I'd rather get paid. 

Galagala
33 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

You have to do that in Wendy's audience too, and for free. :fthis: I'd rather get paid. 

Sorry to offend you but even you know I'm just telling the truth.Come on, it is not the media but some of THOSE  paid audience that unveiled this.  I mean it isnt bad at all to pay for a more impressive program so you don't need to try to say sth bitter to act like it's just a joke or else. 

Did merely this small thing (and even it is just a fact) offend your patriotism or sth?  You're strange. 

YourEvilTwin
5 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Sorry to offend you but even you know I'm just telling the truth.Come on, it is not the media but some of THOSE  paid audience that unveiled this.  I mean it isnt bad at all to pay for a more impressive program so you don't need to try to say sth bitter to act like it's just a joke or else. 

Did merely this small thing (and even it is just a fact) offend your patriotism or sth?  You're strange. 

I pointed out a fact. In two sentences. That's it. Go open your own thread if you want to start some ****.

Chromatislaps
27 minutes ago, Runway said:

Jessie J is a talent show contestant now? :deadbanana: 

she was a bisexual popstar and then she found the light and became a straight chinese lady :firega: 

JewelsNDrugs
On 13/1/2018 at 2:44 AM, GigiHadid said:

They didn't youcredit Gaga though.:triggered:

Glad that someone noticed this, monsters in China were pissed off and trying to contact Universal Music for copyright infringements:sis:

Archived