🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

BREAKING Trump paid off former p*rn model to keep quiet about sex encounter

Featured Posts

Lion Heart   Paws Up 6,803
Lion Heart

A lawyer for President Trump reportedly arranged a six-figure payment to a former adult-film star to keep her from discussing a sexual encounter with Trump, according to a new report Friday.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Michael Cohen, an attorney for the Trump Organization at the time and now Trump’s personal lawyer, arranged for Stephanie Clifford, known in the industry as Stormy Daniels, to receive $130,000 as part of a nondisclosure agreement one month before the 2016 presidential election.

Clifford has privately told sources interviewed by the Journal that she and Trump had a consensual sexual encounter in 2006, the year after he and Melania Trump were married. Clifford was 27 years old at the time of the alleged encounter in Lake Tahoe.

A White House official declined to comment to the Journal about the payment, but said that the allegations of the interaction between Trump and Clifford were “old, recycled reports, which were published and strongly denied prior to the election.”

Cohen told the Journal in a statement that Trump “once again vehemently denies” the encounter, but did not comment on the alleged $130,00 payment.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368779-trump-lawyer-arranged-130k-payment-to-adult-film-star-to-stay-quiet

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
@UNITEDWEDREAM

Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,496
Born To Slay

It's really incredible to think we elected such a piece of ****

• Like 7

Bad Monster Kid   Paws Up 8,954
Bad Monster Kid

Not surprising. I actually wonder what line he has to cross before his supporters leave him. 

Edited by Bad Monster Kid
  • Like 3

sipthistea   Paws Up 9,648
sipthistea

Why isn't this surprising? 

Dark-Side-Of-The-Moon.gif.CROP.original-

This whole family is a joke. I wonder how many other secrets are they hiding at this point. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Lion Heart   Paws Up 6,803
Lion Heart
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Not surprising. I actually wonder what line he has to cross before his supporters leave him. 

Amnesty lol

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
@UNITEDWEDREAM

AlexanderMagno   Paws Up 4,431
AlexanderMagno

Whatever. This is your president and you've done nothing about it. I bet he wants this to be news, make people tweet a lot instead of actually doing something.

• Like 1

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,657
ItsTommyBitch
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

CHRISTIAN VALUES

Those went out the window before he was elected, even by the religious right :ladyhaha: 

• Like 1
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

andy232000   Paws Up 4,929
andy232000

I would’ve asked a lot more than just $130,000 to keep quiet just saying 

• Like 9

LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 17,404
LePetitMonstr

Tbh this is the least shocking news Ive heard of him:deadbanana:

Kinda sad tbh and says A LOT about US voters