Do You Want A Reminder  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want A Reminder

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101

A decent to good album for me for sure—and that’s good coming from someone who cannot stand Fifth Harmony and used to hate Camila and her voice. Never Be The Same, She Loves Control, Havana, Real Friends, and Consequences are the standouts imo. The rest are just ok or ehhhh. But I’d say overall it’s a solid first album. I commend her for excluding I Have Questions and Crying In The Club, which I find to be pretty bad.

#Gaga2020

LADYGAGASHOOCK

I haven’t heard it yet and I don’t know if I want to...:sweat: Is it generic like almost any other pop album or is it a gem?:hor: If it’s special then I’ll give it a listen. Havana is a bop:tony: but sounds genericT:sweat:

TheWitness
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I haven’t heard it yet and I don’t know if I want to...:sweat: Is it generic like almost any other pop album or is it a gem?:hor: If it’s special then I’ll give it a listen. Havana is a bop:tony: but sounds genericT:sweat:

I like the album and so do critics 

Host Of Lyricasism

TheWitness
7 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

A decent to good album for me for sure—and that’s good coming from someone who cannot stand Fifth Harmony and used to hate Camila and her voice. Never Be The Same, She Loves Control, Havana, Real Friends, and Consequences are the standouts imo. The rest are just ok or ehhhh. But I’d say overall it’s a solid first album. I commend her for excluding I Have Questions and Crying In The Club, which I find to be pretty bad.

Wow we’re the same person :poot:

Well I liked CITC & IHQ But they wouldn’t work on this album

Host Of Lyricasism

On 1/13/2018 at 4:19 PM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

wow I also want to say the same thing..

Hmmm, maybe i'll listen to this album, but it takes time. Reputation & Melodrama is my favorite album so far. I hope this album is interesting. i like havana. I will rate later,but not soon..

Teal Ambition

Submitted!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• 3 weeks later...
TheWitness
MillionMarkys

In The Dark is my fave. Never be the same, Havana are awesome. I like inside out and into it. Didn’t care for the others.

Archived