💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency

Slayer

What do you think is Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency?

• The huge amount of money
    • A spaced-out schedule that makes her chronic pain more bearable
    • A break from the music industry and pop culture
    • The opportunity to create a unique show exactly how she wants it to be with no limiations
    • Other - please state

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flopheart

I think for money but even because it's very less stressful being resident in a place than travelling every 2 days, plus being resident allows her to build up a show without limitations

ordinarynam1310

Gimme all of that til the ATM runs out

If money can't buy happiness than why is it so fabulous :derpga:

giskardsb

Se didn’t “sign two years of her life away”.  She’ll have time to do other things. 

I think it's because Vegas is literally her dream. I can totally imagine a young Gaga fantasizing about living in the glitz and glamour of that city surrounded by all of the pompous, showy things the city carries. 

I can imagine her seeing Elton or Cher having a residency and then her thinking that's what she wants because that's what her idol's did. 

We all know she's still young but in her mind she's the "old rockstar lady" she spoke about on 5F2, as cheesy as that may be.

ReidOne

Other

She wants to add it to her list of accomplishments. Getting a Vegas show is truly a "legendary" move. It's also a way to prove her sustained relevance in this post-radio, streaming-obsessed world we live in. 

Alfonso
5 hours ago, benKo said:

I think it's the money, the break AND the possibility to create a show wich is how she wants it to be. She announced a break last year, but he also said she has something planned if I remember it right...

And of course the ridiculous amount of money :trollga:

Thisss! I think it's a mixture of all of those things and as she saw the opportunity coming she just went for it :sweat:

KyliesChild

There are numerous reasons so I can't pinpoint an exact reason why she wanted to do a Vegas residency in the first place. It's a huge bargain—in fact, she's going to be paid millions upon millions for doing what she loves. Gaga has cemented herself as an icon already and her recent endeavors allows her to earn more opportunities so that she is discussed incessantly for decades to come (e.g. the SuperBowl Halftime Show and starring in a movie). 

Archived