💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency

Slayer

What do you think is Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency?

• The huge amount of money
    • A spaced-out schedule that makes her chronic pain more bearable
    • A break from the music industry and pop culture
    • The opportunity to create a unique show exactly how she wants it to be with no limiations
    • Other - please state

Featured Posts

What do you think is Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency?

It may be that there were many reasons why she decided to do a residency, but ultimately something made her sign away 2+ years of her life and there has to have been one thing that made her seal the deal. 

To be honest, as much as she would claim otherwise, I do think $$$$$ is the reason why she's doing this. It's a ridiculous amount of money and anybody would be crazy to say no, especially considering the relatively small number of shows she's signed up for. I also think the pace of work was another deciding factor, because she needs to focus on her health, but at the end of the day, $100 million is going to do wonders for her life and career. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's the money, the break AND the possibility to create a show wich is how she wants it to be. She announced a break last year, but he also said she has something planned if I remember it right...

And of course the ridiculous amount of money :trollga:

Phoebe Buffay
4 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

I think money for LG6. She knows the visuals we want are expensive so :firega:

This or for 10 year anniversary. :shrug:

DelusionalGaga

I know that might sound naive but I think it's because she loves performing. I see her as the kind of person who enjoys putting on a good show and making the crowd go wild. This is another opportunity for her to shine 

Delulu Rogers

I honestly think she's using it to not do heavy promo for Lg6 or release lots of singles, videos etc. She'll use the vegas residency as her way of giving back to the fans instead of a proper album cycle. No shade or anything but I can easily see the Lg6 era being compromised as she'll focus more on the vegas gig which sucks cause we haven't had a proper album cycle since 2011 :sweat:

The Bling

Y'all voting for money :triggered: she's not about me remember

But I'm a nice extra and she knows it :trollga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

All of the above :trollga:

Pick one. :lolga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I honestly think she's using it to not do heavy promo for Lg6 or release lots of singles, videos etc. She'll use the vegas residency as her way of giving back to the fans instead of a proper album cycle. No shade or anything but I can easily see the Lg6 era being compromised as she'll focus more on the vegas gig which sucks cause we haven't had a proper album cycle since 2011 :sweat:

She's having 37 shows per year which will be separated in a few legs. So she'd be there for like a week and then free again. I don't think this residency should affect the new era much.

Delulu Rogers
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She's having 37 shows per year which will be separated in a few legs. So she'd be there for like a week and then free again. I don't think this residency should affect the new era much.

Let's hope so. Gaga said she wanted a break plus she wouldn't want to overwork herself. Also there weren't many other projects going on during the Joanne era too yet promo, visuals, singles were all lacking

Archived