CEO of Capitol about Katy: "We have a plan"

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FalsePromise
20 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

Witness was a flop only because It's real pop album, and you all know what is popular today on the charts. Pop culture is dead, even Taylor Swift flopped with reputation. Imagine The Fame or Teenage Dream being released in 2017. Everyone would hate it, and thats the tea

Well every pop girl wishes her album "flops" like Reputation tho especially this wannabe Miley 2013

venusfly
25 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

Witness was a flop only because It's real pop album, and you all know what is popular today on the charts. Pop culture is dead, even Taylor Swift flopped with reputation. Imagine The Fame or Teenage Dream being released in 2017. Everyone would hate it, and thats the tea

Not really, it flopped because she poked into trying to be political which is guaranteed to end pretty much any career. On top of that Witness straddles between trying to be edgy and artistic but being pop at the same time and it just doesn’t work out for most of the tracks, it’s a boring listen. No tracks on the album stand out as hit single worthy.

Brolysskins
2 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

You mean Prism?:triggered:

I clearly typed TEENAGE DREAM lol, Prism is cute tho but TD is my fav ;(

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

She should go back to her rock roots ala OOTB.

5 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

#2018RadioisOurs Cancelled  :bon:

More like Gays take over the radios again :lana:

20gayteen is here to slay :lana:

JohnWayne92
17 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Gurl, I was throwing shade. You misunderstood me. Prism was Teenage Dream 2.0 :bon:

Dominic

So KP5 in 2018 it is. I swear if two of my queens release albums this year I will be in homo heaven :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Okay so black hair and kitschy pre-teen pop with sexy innocent visuals & cleavage. Got it.

$50 says this is exactly how it'll happen

WitnessEye
1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:

Well every pop girl wishes her album "flops" like Reputation tho especially this wannabe Miley 2013

Well, It didnt have too much impact in public, today teens would rather listen "Rockstar" or "Bodak Yellow" than LWYMMD, also Ready for it wasnt a hit and end game will flop... Reputation is a bad album for me, but lot better than trash songs in top 10 righ now

Archived