💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Whoopi unintentionally drags Wendy on The View

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

Starts at 1:25 but its already time-stamped. The other members of the panel also unintentionally DRAG HER:sharon:

codymonster

Yass, I'm glad. That nasty woman needs to hear that. She literally is what is wrong with society. We love to poke fun at other peoples' problems and issues to make ourselves look better. When she needs to look in the mirror and realize she's made herself look like a creature from Lord of the Rings:saladga:

I understand why she needed to, but I wish Whoopie wouldn't have backtracked and felt the need to justify Wendy's actions. She needs to realize that she is a nasty woman, and understand that people do find her rude.

tomsches

It's so hard to watch The View these days because of how annoying Meghan is

PunkTheFunk

Nnnn you can cut the awkwardness with a knife :air:

I don't know if it's because Wendy reminds me of my mom (she's basically my mom in a different body :air: ) but I will always have a soft spot for her :air:

Head Empty

What the f***, that one woman justifying Wendy by saying "At least you het payed for it, other people just do it for no reason". That just makes it ten times worse...

Edonis
2 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

What the f***, that one woman justifying Wendy by saying "At least you het payed for it, other people just do it for no reason". That just makes it ten times worse...

I think she a trying to make her feel better since Wendy was SNATCHED so badly that she looked shaken :ladyhaha:

Whew this was a kii

LMFAO. Wendy's face after each of them unintentionally drags her.

I mean Whoopi then Joy then the other woman. ))))

Archived