That J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

My 11 is out next...

Oh no. Hmmmmm

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

My 11 is out next...

We're in a heap of trouble.

I live outside the space time continuum.

That J
Just now, Ronk said:

We're in a heap of trouble.

I have a feel that 11 is one of mine too. Lol. Ā I had 2 but obviously had to settle on one.Ā 

Just now, That J said:

I have a feel that 11 is one of mine too. Lol. Ā I had 2 but obviously had to settle on one.Ā 

There is so much doom and gloom.Ā  I guess my 11 isn't safe, then.

rumours

You Make Loving Fun

image.jpg

Ā 

Score: 8.82

Ā 

Highest Score: 11Ā @Edge of FameĀ @Rumours1977Ā @Kandy life

Lowest Score: 6 @fayecuntaway @calmar

Ā 

Comments:

Ā 

@Edge of Fame: ā€œThis song will forever hold a dear place in my heart. The melody and lyrics just hit me every time and Christineā€™s tender voice really gives this song the love it deserves. That CHORUS.ā€

@GypsyHeartGaga: ā€œThe most optimistic song on the album, full of heart.ā€

@That J: ā€œA midtempo stomper, You Make Loving Fun is a sweet song and showcases McVie's strengths perhaps a little more than her own Songbird. One of the great sing along songs, it's one more classic to add to the list.ā€

@blackcoffee: ā€œThis is a fun love song that is a nice positive lift after the Chain. Christine McVie can write a damn good pop song. Her delivery is so good here and her organ and clavichord playing really make the song. Not much to say except that is a very well written and all around great pop rock song.ā€

@Oriane: ā€œGood but it doesn't really make an impression on me, except for the Ā«Ā belieeeeeveĀ Ā».ā€

@calmar: ā€œThe instrumental is groovy. Donā€™t like the other part(s) though.ā€

@that juju: ā€œThis has always been a highkey favorite for karaoke. Smooth and funky and gets the job done, definitely still a favorite.ā€

Ā 

Special Live Performance:

Ā 

Ā 

That J

Im guessing these right but I may stop guessing now. Haha. Ā I love that song but only one can take it home. Ā Geez

That J
Just now, slayo said:

@That JĀ stop making guesses, all my faves are dying

I KNOW!!!! Ā  I gotta stop. Ā My fortune telling abilities are on fire today. Lol.Ā 

Edge of Fame
Just now, That J said:

I KNOW!!!! Ā  I gotta stop. Ā My fortune telling abilities are on fire today. Lol.Ā 

giphy.gif

PunkTheFunk
33 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

200.gif

I wrote that in between classes

Sorry sis

Reading through the thread as we speak

tenor.gif

rumours
1 minute ago, slayo said:

@That JĀ stop making guesses, all my faves are dying

SAME.

I was actually angry when I saw Songbird's placement after I did the calculations.

Truly A Case of You 2.0 The Remix:grr:

8 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

You Make Loving Fun

image.jpg

Ā 

Score: 8.82

Ā 

Highest Score: 11Ā @Edge of FameĀ @Rumours1977Ā @Kandy life

Lowest Score: 6 @fayecuntaway @calmar

Ā 

Comments:

Ā 

@Edge of Fame: ā€œThis song will forever hold a dear place in my heart. The melody and lyrics just hit me every time and Christineā€™s tender voice really gives this song the love it deserves. That CHORUS.ā€

@GypsyHeartGaga: ā€œThe most optimistic song on the album, full of heart.ā€

@That J: ā€œA midtempo stomper, You Make Loving Fun is a sweet song and showcases McVie's strengths perhaps a little more than her own Songbird. One of the great sing along songs, it's one more classic to add to the list.ā€

@blackcoffee: ā€œThis is a fun love song that is a nice positive lift after the Chain. Christine McVie can write a damn good pop song. Her delivery is so good here and her organ and clavichord playing really make the song. Not much to say except that is a very well written and all around great pop rock song.ā€

@Oriane: ā€œGood but it doesn't really make an impression on me, except for the Ā«Ā belieeeeeveĀ Ā».ā€

@calmar: ā€œThe instrumental is groovy. Donā€™t like the other part(s) though.ā€

@that juju: ā€œThis has always been a highkey favorite for karaoke. Smooth and funky and gets the job done, definitely still a favorite.ā€

Ā 

Special Live Performance:

Ā 

Ā 

Watching this makes me cry that it's gone.

rumours

4 Songs Left...

Which oneĀ doesn't deserve aĀ spot in theĀ Top 3?

Songs LeftĀ (in no particular order): Dreams, The Chain, Gold Dust Woman, and Go Your Own Way

Archived