Featured Posts

rumours

Never Going Back Again

dqvltoodoet3lvx1eqps.jpg

Score: 7.40

Highest Score: 10 @Ronk

Lowest Score: 5 @That J @Oriane

Comments:

@Edge of Fame: “A sparse, but driving folk number. It’s cute, but not particularly a standout due to lack of major vocals/lyrics. The Joanne vibes are strong with this one.”

@GypsyHeartGaga: “It's very pretty but to me gets lost among an album this great.”

@That J: “This song is straight down the middle for me.  It isn't bad and it isn't great but on an album like this, it's ok to have a song that's just ok.”

@blackcoffee: “I LOVE this track. It's so simple, yet SO effective. Lindsey's vocal delivery is SO emotive and heartbreaking. You can just feel his hopelessness. The plucky, 12-string guitar is fantastic!”

@Oriane: “I don't hate country but this song has that specific « farm » sound that I don't appreciate.”

@fayecuntaway: “While it doesn't go as hard as The Chain for me, it's still one of my favorites on the record: the killer chorus invoke the same old rockstar spirit possessing my body”

@calmar: “Love the guitar hook.”

Special Live Performance:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I can see it coming.  Dolly will be the next megarate.

Perhaps.... We'll see:stalkga:

2 minutes ago, That J said:

Id totally be here for a huge hits collection rate. Dolly has some FLAWLESS stuff. 

She has some really fantastic albums. I do want to do a Dolly rate at some point

Aw, come on.  The song is great, just like all the rest.  That's the problem ... all the songs are amazing!

I live outside the space time continuum.

badgirlmeat

NGBA was my least favorite by far :poot:

the only song i didn't love from the album, i like it but not as much as the others 

🤠

That J
Just now, Ronk said:

Aw, come on.  The song is great, just like all the rest.  That's the problem ... all the songs are amazing!

It was a huge problem. Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Perhaps.... We'll see:stalkga:

She has some really fantastic albums. I do want to do a Dolly rate at some point

Well, even your profile pic is Dolly.  That says a lot.

I live outside the space time continuum.

badgirlmeat

i had a really hard time choosing an 11, and i suppose most of you did too, this album is great :tony:

this was really hard but entertaining to rate

🤠

That J
Just now, badgirlmeat said:

i had a really hard time choosing an 11 :sweat:

this was really hard but entertaining to rate

I feel like I did my other 11 a disservice for picking the 11 I finally went with.  I love them both the same. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

badgirlmeat
1 minute ago, That J said:

I feel like I did my other 11 a disservice for picking the 11 I finally went with.  I love them both the same. 

same :sweat:

🤠

Archived