Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

19 years ago today....

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever

one of the most iconic albums in history was released!! :firega: 

51TssQ9UrCL._SY355_.jpg

The album that made Britney a household name overnight, Baby One More Time defines a generation and influenced the music industry forever. Selling over 27 Million coppies WW, it is the best selling debute album of all time and the best selling album by a teenage artist of all time. Britney was 16 when she did THAT!! :lana: It is one of the few albums in history to have 3 WW #1 songs on the United World Chart and BOMT(the single) is the only song to reach #1 on EVERY SINGLE CHART it charted!  :firega: The album is 14xPlatinum in the USA and it is Diamond certified in Canada as well. It is the 29th best selling album of the 90s(with sales from only one year) and the 81st best selling album of the 00s(although being released in the 90s)! Stream it on it's birthday, guys:

Although worse compared to some of her other albums, BOMT is the most legendary of them all and we love it! :diane: 

Phoebe Buffay

Damn, you're quick.:selena: I tried to make one, well...:poot:

Also, it's sold 25M not 31M, those sales are inflated.

And she was seventeen. :selena:

The Bling

The iconic debut of a legend :firega: I actually really like this album, I still listen to it from time to time

I Will Be There is THAT song :hor:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

brit4ever
Just now, EvilRegal said:

Wikipedia is unreliable, according to Chartsmasters(the most reliable online website) it has sold 30 842 000 and it is the 39th best selling album of all time. Oops I Did It Again sold 25 Million.

http://chartmasters.org/2017/10/cspc-data-collector/10/

brit4ever
6 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

And she was seventeen. :selena:

She was 16 when she recorded the album and when BOMT(single) was released + was barely a month in her 17s. Anyways, 17 is still a teen, so whatever. :selena: 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

But, all of these sales are inflated asf. Esp Michael's. Bad has sold 32M and Thriller 66M. I don't know if these are SPS too, but I don't believe this. Also Gaga's has 32M. :oprah::saladga:

I guess it's with SPS than :poot: 

brit4ever
12 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

But, all of these sales are inflated asf. Esp Michael's. Bad has sold 32M and Thriller 66M. I don't know if these are SPS too, but I don't believe this. Also Gaga's has 32M. :oprah::saladga:

Ok, now I checked and BOMT is at 27 400 000 pure sales, I guess those are the real numbers, I've edited it :poot:  :selena: 

The Bling
11 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Ok, now I checked and BOMT is at 27 400 000 pure sales, I guess those are the real numbers, I've edited it :poot:  :selena: 

Still iconic as **** :firega: 

Damn relistening to it it gives me the feels she was so nice and cute and innocent and she was torn down by everyone else around her :grr: shame on everybody

brit4ever
11 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Still iconic as **** :firega: 

Damn relistening to it it gives me the feels she was so nice and cute and innocent and she was torn down by everyone else around her :grr: shame on everybody

20 years later she is still earning millions of $$ and has a beutifull family and those people are not even remembered, so I'd say she won. :lana: 

The Bling
4 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

20 years later she is still earning millions of $$ and has a beutifull family and those people are not even remembered, so I'd say she won. :lana: 

Seeing her happy brightens up my day honestly :wub: I love her too much

LePetitGAGABLover

I feel OLD omg. You Drive Me Crazy is my fav song form one of the most iconic album of all time:firega:.

Archived