Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And people who prefer MR to this, you know damn well if you could have this video for MR, you'd take it in a heartbeat lol

5 hours ago, kizurl said:

This entire site is so bitter and cut-throat it's hilarious. Truth is Taylor is doing 'Gaga' better than Gaga - commercially successful, writes own material with her own signature, delivers quality, consistency, and tight fanbase.

Ya'll who don't see it are blinded by delusion and stagnation..

Or we just don't like the video?:icega:

Stop saying this site is bitter towards other artists when one of the biggest meltdowns was the release of MR video 

Edonis

The video was boring. It was cute, it wasn’t awful, but it was boring. Taylor Swift fans in this thread can stay coming at everyone and shading Gaga to make themselves feel content cause that’s the only way they can convince themselves that it was anything other than boring. Onto the next one. Wasn’t it confirmed that I did Something Bad was the next single? 

Wolf Boy

This album seems to be fizzling out, is EndGame smashing anywhere?......i haven’t noticed. Ready For It bombed and the album buzz seems to be gone already.

Chuckles

I love a travel video but not when they play TS songs...

OT; Is this her worst era ever? She seems so clueless in the direction of her record.

3 hours ago, Werk said:

You can say his rap verse was bad, decent, etc. but he's not a novice at all like he's literally rapped before and grew up with it too :selena:

Oh really? Had no idea

2 hours ago, LM said:

Or we just don't like the video?:icega:

Stop saying this site is bitter towards other artists when one of the biggest meltdowns was the release of MR video 

True. Plus Taylor isn't anywhere near Gaga in terms of putting up a show or performance. I love her music and some of her videos are great but come on..

2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

And people who prefer MR to this, you know damn well if you could have this video for MR, you'd take it in a heartbeat lol

Who said they prefer MR? That video was very bad, i doubt anyone from Gaga's fanbase liked it. Doesn't make End Game a great video though.

Archived